General Awareness – 95% from GK. Few of them are
- World Trade Organizations are established in ?
- Gold mine India in which place?
- Govt of India decided to declare ____ river as National River.
- In First five year which govt body established?
- Coconut Triangle in which country?
- Asian Development Bank headquarter?
in objective type each having 25 questions.
In subjective type, there are 3 questions –
Comprehension (an easy one passage relating need of world government),
Essay on-Women’s SAFETY-A BIG ISSUE (only one topic is given,there is no other options),Precisewriting (a passage on ability and achievement of modern scientist as compared to pre independence era scientist)
Only 2-3 ques on current affairs rest are from general knowledge.
- coconut triangle is situated where?
- president of Ghana?
- gold mines location?
- 1st douronto train run between?
- 1st computer established where?
- English is made compulsory in our education system by whom?
- largest river in peninsular region?
- NDC is established on?
- illumination of light at south pole?
- book written by kamala das?
- a book on sachin Named******(exactly D’nt remember) written bye?
- location of a national park?(option are bihar,rajasthan,gujarat,assam)
- why all the food-cans are made up of tin rather than zinc?
- an animal which has no blood still respire?
- food poisoning is caused by which bacteria?
- highest growing micro organism(bacteria,protozoa,algae,insects)
- souring of milk is due to ?
- Human body normal temperature
- animal with constant body temperature is called
- krishna river dispute is between which states
- Nagarjuna sagar dam is on which river
- Dengue is caused by which virus
Numerical Sections :
- sum on pipes and cistern
- taxi driver charges with a fixed rate along with charge fixed for each kilometer. a person travels
13 km and pays 96 Rs. Another person travels 18 km and pays 131 Rs. how much does a person
has to pay if he travels for 25 Km?
- how many persons were if there are 66 handshakes in the party?
- some questions on permutation and combination, percentages,profit&loss
Section-4 (QA & computer)
- only one ques on computer-first microchip is developed by?
- one from probability-a class of 30 students have 5 rows of seats each having capacity for 8 student.What is the probability that the 6th seat in the last row remain vacant if the students seated randomly?
- The mean temperature from mon to wed is 37celcius.if the temp. on thus is 4/5 of mon,then the temp. of thus is?
- time and distance-2ques
- profit & discount-2 Ques
- geometry-on the properties of common tangents
- highest no. formed by digits0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 which is divisible by 4?
- LCM of three no.
- algebraic simplification
- M and n are in proportion.If m is 5 then n=4,What is the value of m when n is 24
- a no. when divisible by 3,4,6 leaves a remainder 3 in each case and is exactly divisible by 9?
- 2 questions of : missing numbers in box
- odd man out
- non verbal reasoning questions
- how many triangles are there in the figure
Source File – http://www.gujaratrojgar.org/2013/12/23/nicl-ao-exam-answer-key-exam-paper-solution-held-on-22dec-2013/
General Awareness Questions
- Where is the Headquarter of Asian Development Bank (ADB)? Philippines
- In which year World Trade Organization (WTO) was established? 1995
- Which Government Body announce Five Year Plan? Planning Commission
- In which country Coconut Triangle is present? Sri Lanka
- Which river in India has been declared as National River by Govt. of India? The Ganga
- Who is the President of Ghana? John Dramani Mahama
- Where was first computer system invented?
- What is the Reason of souring of milk?
- When was NDC established? 6th August 1952
- Which book has been written by Kamala Das?
- First Duronto Train run in-Between which two places?
- Where does Gold mines situated in India?
- Which of the following is the highest growing micro organism?
- On which river Nagarjuna Sagar Dam is located? Krishna River
- What is the Normal temperature of human body? 37 degree Celsius
- Animal with constant body temperature is known as?
- Distance of stars is measured in which units?
- The disease Dengue is caused by? Anopheles Mosquito
- On which river Bhakra Dam is situated? Sutlej River
- Who has made English Language compulsory in our education system by whom?
- Largest river in peninsular region?
- Why all the food-cans are made up of tin rather than zinc?
- Food poisoning is caused by which bacteria?
- Senthels defeated which Britain officer in 1855?
- Who spread Kala ajar?
22nd december evening shift questions:
- paper currency was started in india in which year?
- duration of vande mataram song? 52 seconds
- largest gold producing country – brazil,china, US
- largest island – sri lanka, java, greenland, sumitra.
- largest paper producing state in india – bihar, orissa, west bengal.
- vande mataram song sung in calcutta congress session during?
- count of red blood cells?
- what was not done by lord bentick? – construction of railway lines, abolition of sati, english education in india.
- question on river beas?
- FERA now known as? FEMA
- error disclosed by trial balance – error of omission,commission, principle, posting of entry from journal to ledger.
- what is pricing? –
- calculate opening stock given purchases, sales, closing stock. gross profit.
- gross profit ratio calculated on – total sales, net credit sales, cash sales…
- RBI money control methods – monetary and fiscal.
- what is net interest income? difference between interest income and expense.
- what is balance of prepaid insurance – debit balance or credit balance?
- what is product costing method? specific identification method, perpetual inventory system, periodic inventory, weighted average?
- what system of inventory used during fire insurance for claim reimbursement?