LIC AAO exam has started for the year 2016. The exam was conducted in two shifts both following the same pattern of questions.
According to our readers, the overall exam was easy. In LIC AAO exam there are 5 sections.
Here we are posting the complete exam review section wise.
|Section||Total Ques.||Max. Marks||Level of Difficulty||Good Attempts|
|Quant||30||90||Easy to Moderate||23-25|
Exclude the marks of English section from the total marks counting.
The section was easy and also the puzzles were also not that tricky. There were no Inequalities question and input/output too. The questions were
- Syllogism – 5 questions
- Circular arrangement (outside n inside) – 5 questions
- Row arrangement (seating north n south) – 5 questions
- Puzzles – 2 sets (10 questions)
- Miscellanous (coding-decoding, blood relation, etc) – 5 questions
The section was easy to moderate. There were no simplification questions. The questions were
- Data Interpretation (line graph, table chart, pie chart, paragraph) – 2 sets (10 questions)
- Number series – 5 questions
- Quadratic equations – 5 questions
- Questions from other topics (Percentages, Time and Work, CI/SI, Averages, Boat n Stream, Ratio, Profit/Loss, probability, etc.) – 10 questions
The section was moderate. One had to attempt only questions to qualify sectional cutoff.
- Reading Comprehension – 1 passage (10 questions)
- Cloze test – 10 questions
- Error spotting – 5 questions
- Sentence Improvement – 5 questions
- Parajumbles – 5 questions
- Fillers – 5 questions with double spacing
General Awareness Section:-
The current affairs questions were only of last 2-3 months, almost February. LIC AAO exam asks for static GK also, and same was asked this time also.
In this section, questions were based on topics like computer basics, Software/ Hardware, Networking, Applications, DBMS, internet, E-Mail, etc. Very basic questions were asked.
As said before, the exam was easy compared to previous exams. The cutoff will be nearly the same as last time because the vacancies are more this time.
All the Best!!!