Mercedes Formula 1 driver Lewis Hamilton wins Chinese Grand Prix of Formula One. He outpaced his team-mate Nico-Roseberg to the second spot. Vettel came 3rd and Kimi-raikkonen came 4th.
Lewis-Hamilton drove his famous Benz while the others drove their Ferraris.
- His racing –career began in 2001 in the British-Formula Renault-winter-series.
- His first Grand-Prix race was in the year 2007 when he took part in the Australian Grand-prix
- Born in Britain on 1985-Jan-07. He has a record of 35-wins from 151-races he has participated so far.
- In 2014, he had climbed to world number-1 spot with 384-points. Currently he is 5th in the all-time-ranking list.
- This is the 4th time he has won the tournament. Earlier, he had won in 2008, 20011 and 2014.
About Chinese Grand-Prix of Formula-1
The tournament held in Shanghai, China. This sort of Grand-Prix tournaments started in china in the early 90s. In 2004, it was the most expensive Formula-1-circuit. It cost 240 Million U.S.D at that time.