Welcome to the Professional Knowledge Section in Affairscloud.com. Here we are providing sample questions. It will be useful for the IBPS SO IT officer. We have also included some important questions that are repeatedly asked in previous exams.
- Which one of the following interrupt is non-maskable?
A. RDT 6.5
B. RST 7.5
D. TRAPD. TRAP
A Non Maskable Interrupt(NMI) is a hardware interrupt that can not be ignored by the instructions of CPU.
- One can interface with operating system by means of _________
A. Operating System Call
B. Operating System Command
C. Both (A) and (B)
D. None of the AboveC. Both (A) and (B)
- A file organization component of a Virtual Access Storage Method(VSAM) file is ________
A. relative record data set
B. keyed sequential data set
C. entry sequential data set
D. All of the AboveD. All of the above
- When the maximum clock rate is quoted for a logic family it applies to ________
A. Shift register
D. None of the AboveA. Shift register
- Which of the following UNIX command is used to create empty files?
D. TouchD. Touch
- Which of the following operators can be overloaded in C++?
A. Scope resolution operator
B. Size of operator
C. Conditional operator
D. arithmetic operatorD. arithmetic operator
- The mechanism that brings a page into memory only when it is needed is called __________
C. Demand paging
D. None of the AboveC. Demand paging
- Which of the following addressing modes permits relocation without any change?
A. Indirect addressing
B. Indexed addressing
C. Base register addressing
D. PC relative addressingC. Base register addressing
- A __________ is a software that manages the time of a microprocessor to ensure that all time critical events are processed as efficiently as possible. This software allows the system activities to be divided into multiple independent elements called tasks.
D. Device DriverA. Kernel
- In OSI model, terminal emulation is done in ________
A. Session layer
B. Application layer
C. Presentation layer
D. Transport layerB. Application layer
Terminal emulation is the process by which a microcomputer imitates a dumb terminal in order to communicate with a mainframe computer or other device.