So, entrance exam for Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) has been conducted today in two shifts. Morning shift exam started at 9:30 AM and afternoon shift at 1:30 PM. And yes unlike the previous year, this time the timing for the exam was 2 hours (up to last year it was 2 n a half hours) and also the level of exam was little high than the last RRB exams.
Here is a review about the exam conducted today as per given by our readers.
|Section||Total Ques.||Max. Marks||Level of Difficulty||Good Attempts|
|English||40||40||Moderate to Difficult||24-26|
- Data Interpretation (line graph, table chart, pie chart, paragraph) – 3 sets (15 questions)
- Number series – 5 questions
- Equations – 5 questions
- Questions from other topics including Percentages, Time and Work, CI/SI, Averages, Boat n Stream, Ratio, Profit/Loss – 15 questions
- Syllogism – 5 questions
- Inequality with directions – 5 questions
- Puzzles n Arrangements – 3 sets (15 questions)
- Statement, Assumption n Inferences – 5 questions
- Logical Reasoning + Miscellanous (coding-decoding, blood relation, etc) – 10 questions
- Reading Comprehension – 1 passage (10 questions)
- Cloze test – 10 questions
- Error spotting – 5 questions
- Sentence Improvement – 5 questions
- Parajumbles – 5 questions
- Fill in the blanks – 5 questions with double spacing
General Awareness Section:-
Like always, the current affairs questions were from last 6 months. Banking Awareness questions were there. RRB exam asks for static GK also, and same was asked this time also.
In this section, questions were based on topics like computer basics, Software/ Hardware, Networking, Applications, DBMS, internet, E-Mail, etc.
As said before, the exam was tougher as compared to previous RRB exams. So the cutoff will also not be that high as it used to be. Overall exam was Moderate.
All the Best for Upcoming Exam