IBPS PO Prelim Questions Asked in Exam 14 October 2018. This article covers the Questions asked in IBPS IBPS PO Prelim 2018
Help:- Share your Exam Questions in Comments Sections
Note:- Keep your Eye on this page, We ll update more Questions
IBPS PO 2018 Prelim – 14 October
Missing Number Series
6. 6 13 30 56 ? 131
7. 11 20 38 ? 101 146
8. 37 40 70 370 ? 33370
9. 65 69 60 76 51 ?
10. 24.2 22.9 25.5 20.3 ? 9.9
Puzzle and seating arrangement:
1) 12 persons were seated in two parallel rows, containing six persons each, in such a way that there is an equal distance between adjacent persons. In row 1, A, B, C, D, and E are seated in a row facing south. In row 2, p, Q, R, S, T, and U are seated in a row facing north. A sits fourth to the left of E. The person facing A sits second to the left of T. Two persons are seating between T and P. C and D are neighbors. C and D do not sit at any extreme ends of the line. Only one person sits between B and C. The person facing D is an immediate neighbor of Q. V is not an immediate neighbor of P. S does not face A.
2) There are 6 person P, Q, R, S, T, and U are arranged according to their ages. R is elder than P and U but less than T. Only two persons are younger than P. T is not the eldest and U is the youngest. The one who is second eldest is of 53 years. The one who is the youngest is of 32 years but he is not S.
3) There are six bottles C, D, E, F, G, H which contains juices in different amounts. C contains fewer juices than G and F. E and H contains fewer juices than C but more than D. H is not the second least container of juice. F doesn’t have the maximum amount of juice. The one who has third maximum juice is of 16 liters. The one who contains 2nd least amount of juice is of 9 liters.
4) There are 7 people C, M, N, P, R, T, U who likes shirt, nail paint, boot, tie, colors, fruits, coat. They live over one another in a stack. Four people live between N and the one who likes a tie. N lives above the tie. The one who likes coat lives immediately below Tie. Two people live between Coat and M. There is only one person between M and the one who likes Nail paint. Two people live between Tie and P. P likes Boot. The one who likes color lives immediately above R. There is only one person between T and fruits. U lives somewhere above C. C does not like a coat.
5) Six friends A, B, C, D, E, F traveling to six different cities Delhi, Pune, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Chennai. They sit around a circular table facing the center. There are two people traveling between Kolkata and A. There is only one person traveling between A and Pune ( Either to the left or Right of A). F sits to the immediate left of Pune. F don’t travel to Kolkata. The person traveling to Mumbai sits to the immediate right of the one traveling to Kolkata. There are two persons traveling to Mumbai and Delhi. C sits to the immediate left of the one traveling to Mumbai. A, who travels to Hyderabad sits to the immediate right of D. E don’t travel to Pune.
6) 6 persons namely A,B,C,D,E,F who have different weight. Only 2 members are less weight than E. B weight is greater than C. A,D weight is greater than E but less than F. 2nd lightest weight is 3 Kg and Heaviest weight is 9 kg. D weight is 5kg