IBPS PO Main Exam Analysis 2018 – November 18
IBPS PO was over across India. The overall level of the exam is moderate to difficult. It has five sections namely English Language, Data Analysis & Interpretation, Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, General Economy & Banking Awareness, and descriptive section. Let’s see today’s exam analysis.
Here we are posting the complete exam review section wise.
Name of the Test
No. of Questions
Reasoning & Computer Aptitude
Data Analysis & Interpretation
General Economy & Banking Awareness
English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||15-18|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||11-12|
|General Economy & Banking Awareness||22-26|
Data Analysis & Interpretation: It was very difficult.
- Data Interpretation – 15 questions
- Data Sufficiency – 3 Questions
- Qunatity I & II – 3 Questions
- Number series new pattern – 3 Questions
- Data Filler – 4 questions
- Miscellaneous – Partnership, Profit and loss, Boat and Stream, Age, Mensuration, Time and Work etc., – 7 Questions
Reasoning & Computer Aptitude: Reasoning section was Moderate to Difficult
- Puzzles/Seating Arrangements – 20 questions
- Blood Relation – 2 questions
- Logical Reasoning – 5 questions
- Input/Output – 5 questions
- Data sufficiency – 5 questions
- Miscellaneous – 3 questions
English Section: English section was Moderate.
- Reading Comprehension – 20 questions
- Jumbled Sentence – 5 questions
- Cloze Test – 10 Questions
General Economy & Banking Awareness: General Awareness section was moderate to difficult. The section includes CA and Static Banking Awareness. Most of the CA questions asked from June, July, August, September and October.
Static GK – 1 Question
Static Banking/Economy – 2 Questions
Budget – 1 Question
Current Banking/Economy – 9 Questions
Current Affairs – 25 Questions
Write a letter to the editor about types of pollution
Write a letter to the author telling him about his new publishing
Write a letter to the branch manager to allot a separate counter or queue for senior citizens.
About digital magazines and journals