Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Reasoning Section in AffairsCloud.com. We are providing Free IBPS Clerk course 2015 and creating sample questions in Reasoning, the type of which will be asked in IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam.
Stratus – IBPS Clerk Course 2015
Directions (1 – 5): (A) only 1st follows (B) only 2nd follows (C) either 1st or 2nd (D) neither 1st nor 2nd (E) both 1st and 2nd
- Statements: All children are students. Some students are adults. All adults are workers. Conclusions: I. Some students are workers II. All children being adults is a possibility
- Statements: Some books are poetry. All poetry is philosophy. Some philosophy is psychology. Conclusions: I. Some books are philosophy II. Some psychology is not philosophy
- Statements: Some oceans are seas. All oceans are rivers. No river is a canal. Conclusions: I. No ocean is a canal II. At least some seas are rivers.
- Statements: Some towers are flowers. No flower is tree. Some trees are petals. Conclusions: I. Some petals are towers II. Some trees are not towers
- Statements: No day is night. All nights are noon. No noon is an evening. Conclusions: I. No evening is night II. All days being noon is a possibility.
Directions (6-10) : Study the following information and answer the questions that follow: There are 8 persons in a family who are sitting in a circle facing centre. G’s father is sitting second to right of G. E, G’s sister is sitting second to the right of H and is not the immediate neighbor of D. D is the daughter-in-law of A and sitting third to the left of A. A couples with C B is the daughter of G and is sitting third right to G’s sister. G has 2 children (both unmarried). F is C’s son and is sitting third right of A. A is H’s grandfather.
- How many males are there in the family? A) 3 B) 4 C) 5 D) None of these E) Cannot be determined
- With how many people G has blood relation? A) 3 B) 4 C) 5 D) 6 E) 7
- Who is to the immediate left of G’s father? A) H B) E C) F D) C E) None of these
- Which of the following is false with respect to E? A) E is having a blood relation with F. B) E is sitting second to the left of F. C) E is C’s daughter D) E is B’s uncle E) E is sitting opposite to D.
- Which of the following will come in place of ? as per the given arrangement? FD HE BG CB ? A) GA B) GE C) AC D) EF E) HE