Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online English Section in AffairsCloud.com.We are providing Free IBPS Clerk course 2015 and creating sample question in Fill in the blank, which will be asked in IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam.
Stratus – IBPS Clerk Course 2015
- Autonomy in investigation and prosecution would________ judicial disposals and restore ________ in the rule of law.
1) expedite, credibility
2) energise, autonomy
3) empower, faith
4) maintain, awareness
5) supervise, speed1) expedite, credibility
- The highest court of this country has always gone out to ________ the ________ of the citizenry.
1) govern, issues
2) deliver, justice
3) stretch, rights
4) derive, hope
5) uphold, interests5) uphold, interests
- ________ of illiteracy from a nation that is set to become the most populated in the world is by no ________ easy.
1) Dealing, effect
2) Management, concern
3) Eradication, means
4) Uprooting, method
5) Capturing, task3) Eradication, means
- This approach would ________ the enormous illiteracy problem to be ________ in a holistic manner.
1) drive, controlled
2) enable, tackled
3) contain, settled
4) manage, defined
5) negotiate, sorted2) enable, tackled
- It is time to ________ on going programmes and ________new horizons.
1) allocate, define
2) consider, think
3) justify, assemble
4) assess, seek
5) evaluate, avail4) assess, seek
- A number of scientists in the country think that they are on the ________ of a major ________.
1) centre, achievement
2) gateway, breakthrough
3) periphery, success
4) threshold, overhaul
5) frontier, experimentation4) threshold, overhaul
- Diseases are easily ________ through ________ with infected animals.
1) transferred, affinity
2) transported, closeness
3) transplanted, serving
4) transmitted, contact
5) generated, entertainment4) transmitted, contact
- You must ________ your house in order before you________ to offer advice to others.
1) set, venture
2) arrange, proceed
3) organise, preach
4) adjust, think
5) maintain, dare1) set, venture
- The Indian government should take ________ ________ to check terrorist activities in Jammu & Kashmir.
1) bold, policy
2) urgent, measurement
3) firm, steps
4) courageous, activities
5) concrete, deployment3) firm, steps
- India’s relations with Pakistan are once again at________ ________.
1) unprecedented, tense
2) abnormal, hostility
3) dispute, stages
4) conflict, position
5) low, ebb5) low, ebb
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification