Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Reasoning Section in AffairsCloud.com. We are providing Free IBPS Clerk course 2015 and creating sample questions in Reasoning, the type of which will be asked in IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam.
Stratus – IBPS Clerk Course 2015
Directions (1-3): Study the following information carefully to answer the questions that follow
There are six people – A, B, C, D, E and F, each of them are having different weights. A is heavier than F but lighter than B. E is heavier than C but lighter than A. B is lighter than D, and C is not the lightest. The second lightest person weighs 64 kilograms while the second heaviest person weighs 82 kilograms.
- Who among the following may be of 70 kilograms?
E) A or E
- How many persons are heavier than C?
E) More than three
- Which of the following may represent the weight of D?
A) 72 kg
B) 80 kg
C) 74 kg
D) 84 kg
E) 75 kg
Directions (4 – 5):
(A) only 1st follows
(B) only 2nd follows
(C) either 1st or 2nd
(D) neither 1st nor 2nd
(E) both 1st and 2nd
- Statements: Some beds are rings. Some rings are persons. All persons are boxes. All boxes are fires
I. All rings are fires is a possibility.
II. Some fires are persons
- Statements: All books are pens. No book is file. Some files are pencils. No pencil is tool.
I. All files are tools is a possibility
II. Some pens are tools is a possibility
Directions (6 – 10): Study the information given below and answer the given questions:
There are five friends – A, B, C, D, and E. Two of them like sitting on sofa, while the other three like sitting on chair, table and bed. The one who like sitting on sofa and who like sitting on bed like the color green. The other three like the colors red, blue and black. Two of these five persons like Pepsi as soft drink while the remaining three like the soft drinks Fanta, Limca and Sprite.
The one who likes sitting on bed is the oldest in age while the one who likes sitting on double seated sofa is the youngest, the other who likes sitting on sofa likes sitting on a single seat sofa and lies between the one who like sitting on chair and the one who likes sitting on bed age wise. D likes sitting on single seat sofa and likes color green while E likes drinking Fanta and likes color black. The one who likes sitting on chair likes drinking Limca and likes color red. B likes Sprite while A likes Pepsi and likes sitting on double seated sofa.
- On which of the following does B like to sit?
E) Data inadequate
- On which of the following does E like to sit?
E) Data inadequate
- Age wise, who among the following lies between E and D?
A) the one who likes sitting on sofa
B) The one who likes drinking Fanta
C) the one who like color green
E) None of these
- Which of the following statements is true based on the given information?
A) E likes the color red
B) C likes sitting on bed
C) D likes the color red
D) D likes drinking Pepsi
E) All of the above are false
- Which of the following combinations is correct?
E) Pepsi-Green-D-Single Sofa