Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Reasoning Section in AffairsCloud.com. We are providing Free IBPS Clerk course 2015 and creating sample questions in Reasoning, the type of which will be asked in IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam.
Stratus – IBPS Clerk Course 2015
Directions (1 – 5): Study the following information to answer the given questions:
In a certain code, ‘always create new ideas’ is written as ‘ba ri sha gi’, ‘ideas and new thoughts’ is written as ‘fa gi ma ri’, ‘create thoughts and insights’ is written as ‘ma jo ba fa’, and ‘new and better solutions’ is written as ‘ki ri to fa’.
- What is the code for ‘ideas’?
E) Cannot be determined
- What does ‘fa’ stand for?
- ’fa lo ba’ could be a code for which of the following?
A) thoughts and action
B) create and innovate
C) ideas and thoughts
D) create new solutions
E) always better ideas
- What is code for ‘new’?
- Which of the following may represent ‘insights always better’?
A) jo ki to
B) ki to ri
C) sha jo ri
D) to sha jo
E) sha to ba
Directions (6 – 10):
(A) only 1st follows
(B) only 2nd follows
(C) either 1st or 2nd
(D) neither 1st nor 2nd
(E) both 1st and 2nd
- Statements: All chairs are handles. No handle is table. Some tables are mats. All mats are tanks.
I. Some tanks are handles.
II. All mats are chairs is a possibility.
- Statements: All horses are goats. Some goats are dogs. No dog is cat. Some cats are tigers.
I. Some tigers are goats.
II. All tigers are goats is a possibility
- Statements: All horses are goats. No goat is dog. Some dogs are cats. All cats are tigers.
I. Some tigers are horses.
II. Some dogs are horses is a possibility.
- Statements: Some numbers are digits. All digits are alphabets. No alphabet is a vowel. All consonants are vowels.
I. No digit is a vowel.
II. All consonants are numbers is a possibility
- Statements: All bricks are flowers. Some houses are flowers. All pens are houses.
I. No pen is flowers
II. Some pens are flowers.