Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online General Knowledge section in Affairs cloud, which is important for all the competitive exams. We have created Some questions related to Indian GK(Indian Polity) !!!
- …………………..exercised the most profound influence in framing the India Constitution
1.Government of India Act, 1935
2.Cabinet Mission Plan of 1946
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Government of India Act, 1935
The Government of India Act, 1935, exercised great influence of the Indian Constitution. The federal scheme, office of Governor, powers of federal judiciary, etc., were drawn from this Act
- The first parliamentary form of Government formed by which country ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Britain
The first parliamentary form of Government formed by Britain. Britain’s first prime minister over the years from 1721 to 1742
- …………………… is the official document of India
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.White Paper
On the basis of this white paper, the Government of India Bill was framed
- According to the English schedule of the constitution ,which is official language of a state ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Urdu
Urdu is a standardised register of the Hindustani language. It is the national language and lingua franca of Pakistan, and an official language of a state.
- The concept of written constitution was first introduced in ………………………
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.France
The short-lived French Constitution of 1791 was the first written constitution in
France, created after the collapse of the Absolute Monarchy of the Ancien Régime.
- Which article lays down that taxes can neither be levied nor collected without authority of law?
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Article 265
Article 265 of the Constitution lays down that “no tax shall be levied or collected without authority of law
- Which sacred writ is related to bulwark of personal freedom ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1. Habeas corpus
Habeas corpus, also known as the “sacred writ”, is something that we have heard about since our youth. At best, we were told that it means to bring the body forward, as when somebody is falsely imprisoned. We knew that it was in the Constitution, but beyond that, we knew very little about it.
- The first President of Independent India hails from which state ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.Bihar
Rajendra Prasad, the first President of India, is the only person to have held office for two terms.He was a Kayastha Hindu and born in Zeradai, in the Siwan district of Bihar.
- Name of our country is mentioned in the Constitution is…………………..
3.India and Bharat
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.India and Bharat
The first Article of the Constitution of our nation states that “India, that is Bharat
- ………………………. enjoys a federal form of Government
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.USA
The United States of America is an example of a federal state.