Welcome to Online General Knowledge section in Affairs cloud, which is important for SBI, IBPS, RBI, SSC, UPSC and other competitive exams. We have created Some questions related to Indian GK(Indian Polity) !!!
Click Here To Attend Indian Polity Quiz
- Gram Nyayalayas Act came into force from which year ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.2009
Gram Nyayalayas Act, 2008 is an Act of Parliament of India enacted for establishment of Gram Nyayalayas or village courts for speedy and easy access to justice system in the rural areas of India. The Act came into force from 2 October 2009.
- Gram Nyayalaya headquartered at every __________
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Punchayat
Gram Nyayalaya are established generally at headquarter of every Panchayat at intermediate level or a group of contiguous panchayat in a district where there is no panchayat at intermediate level
- Negotiable Instruments Act was initially drafted by which of the following ?
1.1st India Law Commission
2.2nd India Law Commission
3.3rd India Law Commission
4.4th India Law Commission
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.3rd India Law Commission
Negotiable Instruments Act was originally drafted in 1866 by the 3rd India Law Commission and introduced in December, 1867 in the Council and it was referred to a Select Committee.
- In Modern era Hundi served as which type of Cheques ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Travellers Cheques
The most important class of Credit Instruments that evolved in India were termed Hundi. In Modern era Hundi served as Travellers Cheques.
- In Banking, What is PDC ?
1.Pre Derivative Cheque
2.Post Demand Cheque
3.Pre Dated Cheque
4.Post Dated Cheque
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Post Dated Cheque
In banking, post-dated cheque is a cheque written by the drawer (payer) for a date in the future.
- According to _____________ section of the Negotiable Instruments Act, “A negotiable instrument means a promissory note, bill of exchange or cheque payable either to order or to bearer
5.None of theseAnswer – 4.Section 13
According to Section 13 of the Negotiable Instruments Act, “A negotiable instrument means a promissory note, bill of exchange or cheque payable either to order or to bearer
- In 1982, First Lok Adalat was held in which state ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Gujarat
Lok Adalats (people’s courts) settle dispute through conciliation and compromise. The First Lok Adalat was held in Una city in Junagarh district of Gujarat in 1982.
- IIIT Public Private Partnership Bill 2017 allow how many IIITs to be established on a PPP model ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 2.15
Lok Sabha passes the Indian Institute of Information Technology Public Private Partnership Bill 2017 that seeks to allow 15 IIITs established on a PPP model to grant degrees
- Cheque bearing Not Negotiable described in which section of Negotiable Instruments Act ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 3.Section 130
Section 130 Cheque bearing Not Negotiable – A person taking a cheque crossed generally or specially, bearing in either case the words not negotiable, shall not have, and shall not be capable of giving, a better title to the cheque than that which the person from whom he took it had.
- Negotiable Instruments means Local extent, Saving of usage relating to hundis, etc., Commencement according to which section ?
5.None of theseAnswer – 1.Section 1
According to Section 1 Negotiable Instruments means Local extent, Saving of usage relating to hundis, etc., Commencement.
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification