Some of the General Knowledge questions asked in ESIC exam(All shifts) are listed below. If you have more questions then kindly share it in the comment section.
1. Shah Jahan built the Taj Mahal in the memory of Mumtaj
2. Aam Aadmi party founder – Arvind Kejriwal
3. Who is called maestro – Ilayaraja
4. The highest law officer of a state – Advocate General
5. 2017 FIFA U-17 World Cup Venue – India
6. Which University celebrated 100th anniversary – Banaras Hindu University
7. Karnam Malleswari won a bronze medal in – 2000
8. Dol Jatra Festival- West Bengal
9. Economically poor state in India
10. Question related 42 Amendment
11. ICAR Fullform – Indian Council of Agricultural Research
12. Who appoints the Chief Election Commissioner of India? – President
13. Imperial Bank of India transformed into – SBI
14. From Which country Indian Constitution Borrowed Fundamental Rights? America (USA)
15. Which one is not in the seven sister states – ( Seven Sister States – Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland and Tripura)
16. Who defeated humayun in the battle of kannauj – Sher shah
17. “The Hungry Tide” author- Amitav Ghosh
18. “The Ratnavali” author – Harsha
19. “Ace” related to which game – Tennis
20. 2014 Hockey world cup venue – Netherlands
21. Who is not served as Indian Captain?
22. Who is not a winner in Olympics?
23. India successfully test fires Akash missiles from – Chandipur, Odissa
24. Untouchability- Article 17
25. Lokmanya Tilak – Bal Gangadhar Tilak
26. Quality Award in Industries – Rajiv Gandhi National Quality Award
27. Jamnalal Bajaj – Indian Industrialist
28. BCCI President – Shashank Manohar
29. Quit India movement – 1942
30. First Lok Sabha or General Elections of India held in- 1951
31. Citius – Altius – Fortius, motto of – Olympic
32. which of the following having bicameral legislature – (Bicameral legislature states Bihar, UP, Maharashtra, Karnataka, AP, Telangana and J & K)
33. Great Physician in the court of Chandragupta – Dhanavantri
34. Procedure for impeachment of the President – Article 61
35. First cement factory in India which state – Tamil Nadu
36. Which of the following Direct tax?
37. Which tax is not levied by Central Government?
38. Full form of UPSC – Union Public Service Commission
39. Attorney general India appointed by President.
40. How many coastal states in India?
41. The transfer of capital of British India from Calcutta to Delhi was effected during the period of Lord Hardinge