Some of the General Awareness questions asked in today’s SSC CGL Exam are listed below. If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section.
General Awareness Questions asked in SSC CGL – 07/09/2016(All Shifts)
- First Muslim mayor of London – Sadiq Khan
- Lady Ratan Tata Cup is related to – Hockey.
- Pressure is measured by – Barometer
- Pankaj Advani related to? – Billiards
- Bauxite is used in –
- Name the book written by Panini – Ashtadhyayi
- NTPC is related to – Power Development
- What are scheduled banks?
- Humidity is measured by – Hygrometer
- About Thermal Electricity generation
- About Gilt Edged Securities
- Khizr Khan was the founder of which dynasty? – Sayyid Dynasty
- Another name of Black soil – Regur Soil
- Who among the following is the new President of brazil? – Michel Temer
- Kaivalya concept is related to – Jainism.
- Rodrigo Duterte is president of? – Philippines.
- Which disease is also called the White Plague? – TB.
- World’s driest place is in which country? – Chile
- NTPC is related to? – Power Generation.
- Who is also known as Vatapi Konda? – Pallava King Narsimhavarman I.
- Farming having trees in a row is known as? – Agro forestry.
- Disease due to deficiency of vitamin B complex? – Pellagra.
- Prince of Wales Trophy associated with? – Hockey.
- What is the timeline of 12th Five Year Plan? – 2012-17.
- Which article related to removal of MPs and MLAs – Article 102
- Indian Reform association was formed by? – Keshub Chunder Sen.
- Anti-defection law introduced under? – 52nd amendment.
- Annual savings is rs 6000 . What he earns in 6 months, the same amount he spends in 8 months. Find his average monthly salary
- Sin x + sin^2 x = 1, find cos^2 x + cos^4 x
In 4 options, 3 side lengths are given, with which lengths a triangle is possible ?
In rt angle triangle angle B is 90 degree and from B a perpendicular us drawn to hypotenuse
At D. DC = 4 cm. BD is 6 cm. Find AC
Heights of cone n cylinder is same. Find ratio of their volumes in terms of their radius