Some of the General Awareness questions asked in today’s Railway RRB Exam are listed below. If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section.
General Awareness Questions in Railway RRB April 22nd 2016 – Shift II
1. Common salt chemical formula – NaCl
2. Which gas is used for flushing potato chips packet?- Nitrogen.
3. Roger Federer belongs to – Switzerland.
4. Hubble Space telescope belongs to which country- USA.
5. Satish Dhawan Space center which state?- Andhra Pradesh.
6. Present Commerce and industry minister of India? – Nirmala Sitharaman
7. Bhimbetka rock shelters are located at-Madhya Pradesh
8. Which actor will be with Rajni kanth in Enthiran 2- Arnold Schwarzenegger
9. Mouma Das is related to –Table Tennis
10. First human to travel into space- Yuri Gagarin
11. which metal is used for galvanising of iron – Zinc
12. Which country has the biggest constitution in the World? – India
13. Shashank Subramanyam is relaed to- renowned exponent of the Bamboo Flute
14. Official language of Afghanistan? – Pashto, Dari
15. Canada’s first space telescope – MOST