Some of the General Awareness questions asked in today’s Railway RRB Exam are listed below. If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section.
General Awareness Questions in Railway RRB April 18th 2016 – Shift III
- Black soil also called?- Indian regurs
- Bhopal gas tragedy results many people died, which gas exposed? methyl isocyanate
- Rajatarangini related to which state? Kashmir
- Among the following, which is not a secondary memory?
- Which country won maximum number of FIFA World football cup?-Brazil
- What is blue moon? It is an additional full moon that appears in a subdivision of a year.
- Unit of Force? Newton
- A body which is completely or partially submerged in a fluid experiences an upward force called the- Buoyant Force
- Name of E-mail inventor ?- Shiva Ayyadurai
- Emergency imposed by? President
- what is desalination? process of removing dissolved salts from water to produce fresh water from sea water
- knife:cut then gun:? shoot
- Sumitra Mahajan Constituency – Indore, MP
- If 3^10 divided by 7, then what is remainder ?
- A triangle has angle ratio 1:2:3 then smallest angle value?
- Wipro CEO – Abidali Z. Neemuchwala