Some of the General Awareness questions asked in today’s Railway RRB Exam are listed below. If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section.
General Awareness Questions in Railway RRB April 12th 2016 – Shift III
- Chairman of FIFA?
- Great Wall of China was constructed by?
- Martin Crowe who recently passed away was caption of which country?
- Delhi was architecture by?
- Quick Silver?
- Comissioner of Delhi Police before Bassi?
- Milk of Magnesia is used in?
- PM of Nepal in 2015 was?
- Australian Grand Prix 2015 won by?
- Planet having equal size as that of Earth?
- At the time of Independence, how many ruling kings were there?
- Rays which are used in airports which passes through solids?
- Bifocal Lens invented by?
- Band Aid invented by?
- Which Indian Constitution Schedule contains mention of state and UTs?
- Name of process: Heat glass is slowly cooling?