Some of the General Awareness questions asked in today’s Railway RRB Exam are listed below. If you have any more questions from the exam, then kindly share it in the comment section.
General Awareness Questions in Railway RRB April 6th 2016 – Shift II
- Who is the Founder of Swaraj Party? Chitranjan Das
- Laughing gas is? Nitrous Oxide
- Dwarf planet is? Pluto
- Loolong festival state?
- Shortcut of Paste in MS Word? Ctrl+V
- Currency of Myanmar? Kyat
- Who built Jantar Mantar of Delhi? Maharaja Jai Singh
- Popular dance of TamilNadu? Bharatnatyam
- Leprosy also known as? Hansen’s disease
- Ligo – a mission is related to? Black Holes
- Which of the given option is not a protocol?
- By 2020, hoe many research centres to be established in Antarctica by India?
- How generator works? Mechanical to electrical Energy
- Which of the following does not come under Home Ministry?