Welcome to Online English Section with explanation in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in FILL IN THE BLANK, which is BASED ON IBPS PO/CLERK/LIC AAO/RRB & SSC CGL EXAM and other competitive exams.
1. Understanding what motivates a person to fight for a cause is critical in dealing with the__________ his or her group will unleash.
2. While there is a case for bringing to book wilful defaulters and__________ managements, targeting all and sundry will do immense damage.
3. It should be “cirrhosis of the liver”, he said, adding that if alcohol abuse caused cirrhosis, then its__________ must be stopped first.
4. There are 15 privately owned ARCs, but they have failed because banks fear a witch-hunt by the government at a later date for having the NPAs at a__________ discount.
5. The NPAs eat into profits and that is why banks hide them. In fact, banks further lend to corporates and help them__________ their past loans.
6. One of his regular childhood_________ was to a local mosque where he met one Bashir Ahmed, an active member of the Tablighi Jamaat.
7. T.T. Ram Mohan of IIM Ahmedabad estimates the total cost of recapitalisation, __________ the proposed Rs 70,000 crore, to add up to Rs 1,50,000 crore.
8. While banks have been recapitalised in the past, the government has so far stayed away from setting up an ARC, fearing a moral_________.
9. We are witnessing a cottage industry that is__________ on poverty, mostly.
10. Stressed assets (NPAs plus loans that have been restructured) for scheduled commercial banks have steadily increased over the last five years to reach 11.3 per cent of total_________ in September.