Welcome to Online English Section with explanation in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in FILL IN THE BLANK, which is BASED ON IBPS PO/CLERK/LIC AAO/RRB & SSC CGL EXAM and other competitive exams.
- People shouting at and over each other on news channels rather than engaging in intelligent discussions, horrific incidents of road rage, and increased________of public shaming indicate a________dive in maturity levels.
1) similarly, secure
2) randomly, untroubled
3) frequently, unhazardous
4) instances , dangerous
5) commonly, safeAnswer – 4)
Explanation : instances , dangerous
- When politics and blame games take over and we close our eyes to real problems, that’s indeed a sign of an_________Nation.
5) adultAnswer – 3)
Explanation : immature
- Rather than take responsibility for our actions, we are happier________others down and bent upon proving our own worth and correctness.
5) assumingAnswer – 1)
Explanation : pulling
- What can ensure that you achieve a mature outlook to life is — a_________to learn from your experiences, having the_________to change and adapt, and the large-heartedness to respect the differences and viewpoints of others.
1) coincide, resistance
2) willingness , flexibility
3) unwillingness, constraint
4) involuntariness, inelasticity
5) coadjute, inflexibilityAnswer – 2)
Explanation : willingness , flexibility
- Maturity can be learned rather than acquired. It is a discipline rather than a________.
5) everyAnswer – 2)
Explanation : trait
- It is a sign of intelligence when you learn to respond to your environment in a mature and responsible_______.
5) veracityAnswer – 3)
Explanation : manner
- drawing from the power and resources within yourself, maturity is the art of being_______for your actions, being sensitive and________towards others and having the ability to change and adapt to circumstances.
1) acceptable, consistent
2) responsible , considerate
3) honest, practical
4) reasonable ,
5) regular,Answer – 2)
Explanation : responsible , considerate
- I read a beautiful line – “Emotional maturity means being________in yourself instead of being self-centered.”
5) ferociousAnswer – 1)
Explanation : centered
- A mature person will take responsibility for his own actions rather than blame__________.
2) someone else
3) anyone else
5) someoneAnswer – 4)
Explanation : others
- A mature person knows when to stop arguing. She understands that trying to win_________with those you love is self-defeating.
5) argumentsAnswer – 5)
Explanation : arguments