Welcome to Online English Section with explanation in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in Fill in the blanks, which is BASED ON IBPS PO/CLERK/LIC AAO/RRB & SSC CGL EXAM and other competitive exams.
- It was that the ad was______________the mobile phone not as a mobile phone but as a camera with which to take pictures, preferably of oneself.
4) promotingAnswer – 4)
Explanation: promoting – support or actively encourage (a cause, venture, etc.); further the progress of.
- Pakistan is one of the most notable examples of the art of______________marketing.
4) absoluteAnswer – 1)
Explanation: surrogate – a substitute, especially a person deputizing for another in a specific role or office.
- The______________of Kashmiri Pandits was a terrible blot on Kashmir, and exposes the failures of successive governments in Srinagar.
4) entranceAnswer – 2)
Explanation: exodus – a mass departure of people.
- The Hindu victimhood______________which is nothing but an Islamophobic war cry against minorities, needs to be busted.
4) proceedAnswer – 3)
Explanation: narrative – a spoken or written account of connected events; a story.
- The Left and RSS outfits murdering each other in Kerala are______________of Hindus on both sides.
4) comprisedAnswer – 4)
Explanation: comprised – consist of; be made up of.
- Instead they have created and______________a grievance industry for votes and not taken steps to reduce the sense of Muslim separateness.
4) legitimateAnswer – 3)
Explanation: nurtured – care for and protect (someone or something) while they are growing.
- This is praiseworthy at a time when the loud din of divisive______________has polarised society and politics, making it difficult for sane voices to get themselves heard.
4) rhetoricAnswer – 4)
Explanation: rhetoric – the art of effective or persuasive speaking or writing, especially the exploitation of figures of speech and other compositional techniques.
- As the list is infinite, we human beings don’t have direct access to it but have to proceed on the basis of______________for truth.
2) genuinely3) evidence
4) veritableAnswer – 3)
Explanation: evidence – the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.
- The notion of a tautology can be used in place of the axioms and inferences from them; inference is______________completely absent from the Tractatus.
1) precisely2) purification
4) indubitableAnswer – 3)
Explanation: indeed – used to emphasize a statement or response confirming something already suggested.
- It is almost like an information______________infecting unsuspecting minds at the speed of light.
4) existentAnswer – 3)
Explanation: contagion – the communication of disease from one person or organism to another by close contact.