Welcome to the Professional Knowledge Section in Affairscloud.com. Here we are providing sample questions in Data Structures. It will be useful for the IBPS SO IT officer and SBI Assistant Manager(System). We have also included some important questions that are repeatedly asked in previous exams.
- In Queue, the elements added at…..end
(D) base(B) rear
- The terms “POP” and “PUSH” are related to…..
(C) linked list
(D) None of the above(B) stack
- Stack is also called a …….
(A) Last In First Out
(B) First In First Out
(C) LIFO & FIFO
(D) None of the above(A) Last In First Out
- The largest element of an Array Index is called……
(B) Upper bound
(C) lower bound
(D) None of the above(B) Upper bound
- The memory address of the first element of an array is called…
(A) first address
(B) floor address
(C) base address
(D) None of the above(C) base address
- The complexity of shell sort is
(C) O(n (log n)^2)
(D) None of the above(C) O(n (log n)^2)
- Which of the following is a linear data structure?
(D) None of the above(A) Array
- ….. is a technique to convert a range of key values into a range of Indices of an Array?
(D) None of the above(B) Hashing
- ……. is a queue with limited number of elements.
(A) Bounded queue
(B) Unbounded queue
(C) Both (A) & (B)
(D) None of the above(A) Bounded queue
- An odd-even sort is also called……
(A) Bubble Sort
(B) Heap Sort
(C) Quick Sort
(D) Brick Sort(D) Brick Sort