Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs November 2016 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams.
- Punjab Termination of Water Agreements Act was passed in which year?
Answer – D. 2004
A five-judge Constitution Bench led by Justice Anil R. Dave ruled that Punjab Termination of Agreements Act 2004 was invalid and that Punjab was bound to share the water of Ravi-Beas River with Haryana and complete the construction of the Sutlej-Yamuna Link (SYL) canal for water sharing.
- Which country will host the 2018 International Competition Network (ICN) Annual Conference
Answer – B. India
Competition Commission of India (CCI) will host the 2018 ICN Annual Conference. The conference would take place at New Delhi in March –April 2018.
- How many Indian families are listed among the Forbes Asia’s 50 Richest Families?
Answer – B. 17
17 Indian families get place in 2016 edition of Forbes Asia’s 50 Richest Families. The 17 entries from India have a combined wealth of $153.61 billion. Lee family of South Korea, topped the list for the second year in a row. Its combined wealth grew to $29.6 billion, up from $26.6 billion last year. The family owns Samsung group.Among Indian the top place is occupied by Ambani family.
- Which e-commerce company has introduced “wallet on delivery”?
Answer – B. Snapdeal
E-commerce company Snapdeal in Partnership with FreeCharge has introduced a new payment gateway “Wallet on Delivery” that will enable the customers to pay via virtual wallet after the product is delivered at the doorstep.
- Indian railway and Assam has announced a Joint Venture for the construction of four elevated railway tracks in the state. What is the project cost?
A.Rs. 2500 Crore
B.Rs 4732 Crore
C.Rs 5000 Crore
D.Rs. 3332 Crore
Answer – C. Rs. 5000 Crore
Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu, on November 10, 2016, announced a joint venture project worth Rs. 5000 crore with Assam government for the construction of four elevated railway tracks between Kamakhya and New Guwahati.
- Who has been awarded the Lifetime Achievement Award 2016 by the Karnataka Lalithakala Academy?
A.Baburao V Nadoni
Answer – B. Marta Jakimowicz
Marta Jakimowicz Poland-born art expert was selected for the Lifetime Achievement Award 2016 by the Karnataka Lalithakala Academy on 10 November 2016.All the winners will be honoured with the cash prize of 50000 rupees.
- The Indian Space Research Organsiation (ISRO) started conducting the test for its second moon mission. What is the name of this moon mission?
D.Mangalyan – I
Answer – A.Chandrayaan-II
Explanation: The Indian Space Research Organsiation (ISRO) Chairman A S Kiran Kumar, on November 11, 2016, revealed that ISRO has started to conduct the test for its second moon mission, Chandrayaan-II at its center in Challakere, Karnataka.
- Leonard Cohen who passed away on November 11, 2016 in California was a famous?
Answer – C. Singer
Leonard Cohen, the legendary Canadian singer-songwriter whose work inspired generations, has died at the age of 82 in California, United States.
- ‘Mukhya Mantri Shikshak Samman Yojana’ which aims to motivate the teachers by giving them monetary rewards was launched in which state?
Answer – D. Himachal Pradesh
The Himachal Pradesh cabinet approved “Mukhya Mantri Shikshak Samman Yojana” in a meeting chaired by Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh held on November 10, 2016. The meeting aimed at motivating the teachers to give overall good results particularly in subjects like Maths, Science and English etc.
- Unaccounted deposits in bank account above Rs 2.5 lakh between 10 November 2016 and 30 December 2016 will face a penalty of ____%
Answer – B. 200%
With the banning of Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 note, Union Government has further announced that depositing cash above 2.5 lakh rupees in any account between 10 November to 30 December 2016 will be subjected to tax with a 200 percent penalty in case of income mismatch.
- Who was awarded with Uttarakhand Ratna Award on the occasion of 17th foundation day of the state?
B.S Nihal Singh
C.Prof. Raj Bisaria
Answer – A.ND Tiwari
On the occasion of 17th foundation day, on November 10, 2016, the Uttarakhand Chief Minister Harish Rawat gave the Uttarakhand Ratna Award to the former chief minister Narayan Dutt Tiwari at the Chief Minister’s residence.
- Economic Editors’ Conference-2016 was organized in which state ?
Answer – B. New Delhi
The Union Minister for Finance and Corporate Affairs, Shri Arun Jaitley inaugurated the two day Economic Editors’ Conference-2016 on 10th November, 2016 in New Delhi.
- Meng Hongwei is elected the President of the International Criminal Police Organization (Interpol). Where is the headquater of INTERPOL?
Answer – A.France
China’s Vice-Minister for Public Security, Meng Hongwei was elected the President of the International Criminal Police Organization (Interpol) for a tenure of 4-years. It’s annual budget is around €78 million and headquarters is located in Lyon, France
- Who is the author of “SRK- 25 Years of a Life” ?
Answer – B. Samar Khan
Actor Shah Rukh Khan launched his biography ‘SRK- 25 Years of a Life’ by Samar Khan at an event in Mumbai.
- Who has written the book titled “Back To The Roots, A definitive Guide To Grassroots & Football Development’ ?
Answer – B. Shaji Prabhakaran
Shaji Prabhakaran, the FIFA Regional Development Officer for South and Central launched a book authored by him titled, ‘Back To The Roots, A definitive Guide To Grassroots & Football Development’, at a Hotel in New Delhi on November 07, 2016 in the presence of AIFF President Mr. Praful Patel, AIFF General Secretary Mr. Kushal Das and Indian Footballing legends I. M. Vijayan, Bhaichung Bhutia, Jo Paul Ancheri and Bruno Coutinho.
- When is the National Education day celebrated?
Answer – C. November 11
Every year 11th November is celebrated as National Education Day to commemorate the birth anniversary of freedom fighter and independent India’s first Education Minister Maulana Abul Kalam Azad.