Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs june 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Try our Current Affairs Quiz 2015
- Read our Current Affairs Today
Read Our Current Affairs Today – June 22 2015
- In a news that will bring cheer to visually challenged and those with locomotor disability and cerebral palsy, UPSC has decided to allow them to use scribes to help them write Civil Services and Indian forest service examination.Apart from the scribe, they will be given a compensatory time of ______________________________________ for those writing civil services exam
a. fifteen minutes per hour
b. twenty minutes per hour
c. thirty minutes per hour
d. forty minutes per hourb. twenty minutes per hour
- Government to provide income tax benefits for people making payments through credit or debit cards. Also, there won’t be any transaction charges on purchase of petrol, gas and rail tickets with plastic money.Now, Its is Mandatory to settle high-value transactions of more than ______________ through electronic mode.
a. Rs 50,000
b. Rs 1 lakh
c. Rs 2 lakh
d. Rs 5 lakhb. Rs 1 lakh
- SoftBank, ______________________________ and Foxconn Technology Group have formed a joint venture, SBG Cleantech which will invest around $20 billion over 10 years into green energy
b. Bharti Enterprises
d.Tata Groupb. Bharti Enterprises
- SBG Cleantech will invest in and develop renewable energy plants across India. This will help in achieveing the PM’s goal of 100GW solar and 60GW wind target by 2022.Headquarters of SBG Cleantech is located in ______________________
d.New Delhid.New Delhi
- Sangeetha Kalanidhi or Sangita Kalanidhi is the title awarded yearly to an expert Carnatic Musician by the _______________________________ from 1929. This honour is considered one of the highest awards in Carnatic music.
a.Vishakhapatnam Music Academy
b.Kochi Music Academy
c. Madras Music Academy
d. Mysuru Music Academyc. Madras Music Academy
- Nathu La pass connects India’s Sikkim and China’s Tibet. The opening of the route has been possible after discussion between Chinese President Xi Jinping and Prime Minister Narendra Modi.Nathula Pass was a major corridor of passage between India and Tibet since ancient times before it was closed in ____________
- Benni Joseph Mavelil has been chosen for the VK Krishna Menon award in recognition of his outstanding professional and selfless achievements, contributions and services to the community and wider multicultural society. He is a _________________ philanthropist.
d. Sri Lanka-basedc. UK-based
- Food delivery firm Hello Curry has acquired startup Fire42. Fire42 has developed a cloud and mobile based POS system that provides management and analytic tools, marketing tools and operational tools for restaurants. The Hyderabad-based Hello Curry which was launched in _____________ recently expanded to Bengaluru.
- Which country has won the 2015 FIFA U-20 World Cup by defeating Brazil 2-1 ?
- India have slipped to _________________ in ICC Test rankings after a draw against Bangladesh. Before the match India shared 3rd spot with New Zealand on 99 points.
a. 4th spot
b. 5th spot
c. 6th spot
d. 7th spota. 4th spot
- Defence PSU Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has delivered ‘Orbiter Craft Module Structure’ of Chandrayaan-2, India’s second lunar exploration mission, to ISRO Satellite Centre .The Orbiter Craft Module is a _________________category bus structure made out of a central composite cylinder, shear webs and deck panels.
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification