AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily current affairs quiz July 22 to achieve more marks in Banking , insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT ,railway and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz from our current affairs today updates.
- As per ‘Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education (Amendment) Bill, 2017’, those teachers who do not possess the minimum qualification as on March 31, 2015 should acquire the same by:
1.June 30, 2019
2.March 31, 2019
3.January 1, 2019
4.March 31, 2018
5.January 1, 2018
- The Ministry of Rural Development will launch a new sub-scheme under Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana – National Rural Livelihoods Mission (DAY-NRLM)which will be named as:
1.Aajeevika Grameen Express Yojana
2.Aajeevika Grameen Sahayta Yojana
3.Aajeevika Grameen Kalyan Yojana
4.Atal Grameen Express Yojana
5.Deen Dayal Grameen Express Yojana
- Which country will host the fifth Global Conference on Cyber Space (GCCS) in November 2017?
- The Centre has accepted a proposal to set up an Aerospace University in the country. The recommendation for the same was made by a high-powered Expert Group headed by:
1.B K Chaturvedi
2.L N Sanghvi
3.J P Madhok
4.B V Dholakia
5.L J Siddiqui
- As per a report titled ‘Ending AIDS: Progress towards the 90-90-90 targets’by the Joint UN Programme on HIV/AIDS, UNAIDS, which country is among the 10 countries that accounted for more than 95% of all new HIV infections in the Asia and the Pacific region in 2016?
5.All of the above
- Which city has been selected by United Nations as the data hub for the Middle East North Africa and South Asia (MENASA) region?
- Which bank has launched “Met Loan & Life Suraksha” (MLLS) for its customers, which is a single premium plan covering the loan liability of a customer?
- Which company has topped the latest edition of the Fortune Global 500 list, which ranks companies by their revenues in 2016?
- Who among the following will be the guest of honour at Toronto Film Festival fundraiser event on September 6, 2017?
- Who among the following has been appointed as Secretary to President-elect Ram Nath Kovind?
- Who among the following has been appointed as the first female president of the UK Supreme Court?
- Eurofins Scientific, the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing, is acquiring Advinus Therapeutics from which Indian Business Group?
3.Aditya Birla Group
- According to a study conducted by researchers from which University, castor seed plant can prove useful in fighting soil pollution?
2.University of Rajasthan
3.University of Hyderabad
4.University of Calicut
5.University of Kota
- The Chennai Open tennis tournament, India’s only event in the ATP World Tour, will now be known as:
5.West Bengal Open
- Shivajirao Patil, who passed away on July 22, 2017, was:
1.Politician from Maharashtra
2.Historian from Maharashtra
3.Novel Writer from Maharashtra
4.Mathematician from Maharashtra
5.Painter from Maharashtra
Thanks for choosing AffairsCloud. If you like our services, kindly suggest our site AffairsCloud.com to all your aspirant friends.