AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily current affairs quiz July 18 to achieve more marks in Banking , insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT ,railway and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz from our current affairs today updates.
- Which country will host G20 summit in year 2019?
- ‘Requisitioning and Acquisition of Immovable Property (Amendment) Bill, 2017’, a bill providing for amendment to the regulations governing compensation amount payable at the time of acquisition of immovable property by the central government was introduced in the Lok Sabha on July 18, 2017. This bill is an amendment to the original act that came into force in:
- A bill providing for setting up of the Indian Institute of Petroleum and Energy in ______________ was introduced in the Lok Sabha on July 18, 2017.
- On July 18, 2017, the Supreme Court has allowed the Centre to replace the oversight committee set up to supervise the functioning of the Medical Coucil of India (MCI) with a fresh panel of how many eminent doctors?
1.8 eminent doctors
2.7 eminent doctors
3.6 eminent doctors
4.5 eminent doctors
5.4 eminent doctors
- Which among the following city will host Horasis Asia Meeting, a global business meet in November 2017?
- According to the International Migration Outlook 2017 report,Indians are among top asylum-seekersin other countries such as New Zealand, Australia, Finland, Japan, Latvia, Slovak Republic, United Kingdom and the United States of America. International Migration Outlook is published by which entity?
1.International Labour Organisation
2.Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
4.World Trade Organisation
- On July 18, 2017, which public sector bank launched a one stop integrated website for home buyers?
1.Bank of Baroda
2.Punjab National Bank
5.State Bank of India
- Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), a Navratna Schedule ‘A’ Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for the financial year 2017-18 with the Defence Ministry. Headquarters of BEL is located in:
- Who among the following has been elected to a panel in the UK Parliament that examines the workings of the Home Office?
1.Preet Kaur Gill
- Who among the following has been given the additional charge of the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting after M Venkaiah Naidu resigned to contest the vice-presidential election?
- Which two countries have jointly test-fired a hypersonic missile capable of moving at a speed eight times faster than sound as part of a $54-million research project?
1.US & UK
2.US & Australia
3.Russia & Japan
4.China & South Korea
5.Japan & Australia
- On July 17, 2017, Ministry of Science and Technology launched ____________, a low-cost indigenous screening device to detect congenital hearing lossin newborns.
1.Sohum Hearing Screening device
2.Suvidha Hearing Screening device
3.Saral Hearing Screening device
4.Shukan Hearing Screening device
5.Satyam Hearing Screening device
- Who has become the new president of Ramakrisahna Math and Mission?
- Scientists from which country have developed a 3D-printed soft silicone heart that closely resembles and functions like the human heart?
- World football’s governing body FIFA has lifted the ban on the Football Association of which African country?
- ‘Nelson Mandela Day’ is celebrated on which date every year?
Thanks for choosing AffairsCloud. If you like our services, kindly suggest our site AffairsCloud.com to all your aspirant friends.