AffairsCloud brings you the complete and important daily Current Affairs 11 June 2021 Quiz to achieve more marks in Banking, Insurance, UPSC, SSC, CLAT, Railways and all other competitive Exams. We have prepared the current affairs quiz question from our daily current affairs 2021 updates.
Remaining questions are available in CareersCloud APP, Course Name – Crack Current Affairs 2021 – Click Here to Download the APP
- Which organisation (in June’21) signed an E-Mobility Agreement with Convergence Energy Services Limited (CESL)?
1) NHPC Limited
2) THDC India Limited
3) NTPC Limited
4) Tata Power Limited
5) JSW Energy LimitedAnswer-1) NHPC Limited
As an initiative under environmental protection, National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) Limited, the hydropower company under the Ministry of Power has signed E-Mobility Agreement with Convergence Energy Services Limited (CESL)
i.Under the agreement, NHPC will receive 25 Electric Vehicles (EVs) and 3 EV fast chargers from CESL.
- Which organisation along with RMI India released the “Fast Tracking Freight in India: A Roadmap for Clean and Cost-Effective Goods Transport” report?
1) Airports Authority of India
2) National Highways Authority of India
3) NITI Aayog
4) Only 1 & 2
5) All 1, 2 & 3Answer-3) NITI Aayog
NITI Aayog, RMI (Rocky Mountain Institute), and RMI India presented key opportunities for India to reduce its logistics costs through their new report, titled ‘Fast Tracking Freight in India: A Roadmap for Clean and Cost-Effective Goods Transport’.
- Name the company that collaborated with CBSE to introduce Coding and Data Science courses to classes 6 to 12 students.
5) WiproAnswer-1) Microsoft
As mentioned in New Education policy 2020, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has collaborated with Microsoft to introduce Coding and Data Science in schools for classes 6 to 12.
- Which is the 1st Country in the World to grand legal tender status to Bitcoin?
1) Costa Rica
2) El Salvador
5) HaitiAnswer-2) El Salvador
El Salvador became the 1st country in the world to grant legal tender status to bitcoin. The use of bitcoin as a legal tender will become law in 90 days. The use of bitcoin will be totally optional.
- Which is the No.1 bank in the world as per the Forbes list of the World’s Best Banks 2021?
2) Bank of America
4) JPMorgan Chase
5) DBS bankAnswer-5) DBS bank
DBS Bank, a leading financial services group headquartered in Singapore, tops the Forbes list of the World’s Best Banks 2021 in India. DBS ranked number 1 out of the 30 domestic and international banks in India for the 2nd consecutive year.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank amalgamated with DBS Bank in November 2020.
- In June 2021, Ukhnaa Khurelsukh was elected as the Prime Minister of Which country?
5) MongoliaAnswer-5) Mongolia
Former Mongolian Prime Minister Ukhnaa Khurelsukh has become the 6th democratically elected President of Mongolia. Ukhnaa Khurelsukh was forced to resign from the post of Prime Minister following the protest in January 2021.
Capital– Ulaanbaatar (or Ulan Bator)
Currency– Mongolian Togrog
- Which organisation developed 3-Ventilators – PRANA, VaU and SVASTA for clinical usage during COVID-19 pandemic?
5) BHELAnswer-4) ISRO
ISRO developed 3 types of ventilators: PRANA, VaU and SVASTA for clinical usage during COVID-19 pandemic.
“PRANA” Programmable Respiratory Assistance for the Needy Aid
“VaU” Ventilation assist Unit
“SVASTA” Space Ventilator Aided System for Trauma Assistance
- In June 2021, National Award winning director Buddhadeb Dasgupta passed away. Which state does he belong to?
1) West Bengal
5) Uttar PradeshAnswer-1) West Bengal
National award-winning Bengali film director and poet, Buddhadeb Dasgupta passed away at 77 in Kolkata, West Bengal.
- In June 2021, Dehing Patkai wildlife sanctuary was converted into a National Park. Where is the National Park located?
2) Madhya Pradesh
4) West Bengal
5) AssamAnswer-5) Assam
The Assam government notified the 111.942 sq km Dehing Patkai wildlife sanctuary (WLS) as its 7th National Park(NP). The WLS is a part of the larger Dehing Patkai Elephant Reserve. Dehing Patkai WLS, also known as the “Amazon of the East”
i.Rare endangered “White Winged Wood Duck” are found in high concentration.
- Which state announced the “Mukhyamantri Kisan Mitra Urja Yojana” to provide Rs. 1000/month as subsidy on agricultural electricity bills?
3) Uttar Pradesh
5) PunjabAnswer-1) Rajasthan
Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot-led government approved the draft of Mukhyamantri Kisan Mitra Urja Yojana, a scheme to provide subsidy amount to agricultural power consumers’ electricity bill.
i.Under the scheme, the state government will provide the metered agricultural consumers Rs 1,000 per month