Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs July 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- India 2020:A Vision for the New Millennium is authored by-
A. Arun Tiwari
B. APJ Abdul Kalam
C. Chetan Bhagat
D. None of theseB. APJ Abdul Kalam
- Parameswar Hariharan who recently passed away was a-
D. PsychiatristC. Physicist
- Who was the former chairperson of TRAI?
A. Ram Sewak Sharma
B. Sindhushree Khullar
C. Rahul Yadav
D. Rahul KhullarD. Rahul Khullar
- EU bans genetic medicines of GVK Bioscience,based at which of the following
D. KanpurA. Hyderabad
- Maharastra is targeting to setup solar cities of how much Mega Watt?
D. 9000C. 7500
- Union Government sanctioned 1000 crore rupees for which of the following
A. Indo-Nepal Rail Link
B. Indo-Pak Rail Link
C. Indo-China Rail Link
D. Indo-Bangla Rail LinkD. Indo-Bangla Rail Link
- Which of the following city is not going to be one of the solar cities in
D. NagpurB. Nashik
- Who won Hungarian Grand Prix 2015?
A. Lewis Hamilton
B. Sebastian Vettel
C. Nico Rosberg
D. Valtteri BottasB. Sebastian Vettel
- Which company acquired Singapore based Global Services Engineering from Pratt & Whitney?
C. Cyient Limited
D. CTSC. Cyient Limited
- At what INR did Jewellery firm Rajesh Exports buy Valcambi ?
D. 2560CroreD. 2560Crore
- Which of the following bagged Dun Bradstreet’s India’s Top PSUs Awards 2015?
D. NALCOA. BEL
- Where is the headquarter of Catholic Syrian Bank?
D. KeralaD. Kerala
- Which bank signed $200-mn loan agreement with ADB?
- AK Balyan is the former chief executive officer of which of the following company?
A. Essar Oil
C. Petronet LNG Ltd
D. CAIRNC. Petronet LNG Ltd
- Who is not one of the Srilankan Cricketer to get pass 10,000 run mark?
A. Kumar Sangakkar
B. Sanath Jayasuriya
C. Mahela Jayawardene
D. Lasith MalingaD. Lasith Malinga