Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs August 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- Try our Current Affairs Quiz 2015
- Read our Current Affairs Today
Read Our Current Affairs Today – August 17 2015
- Which of the following state is using Drone satellites to assess crop damage?
D. HaryanaA. Maharastra
- Which country is the first to pass a national sex offender registration law?
D. USD. US
- With which of the following country China is dealing naval military collaboration exercises in the sea of Japan?
D. South KoreaC. Russia
- Which of the following Real estate listing portal acquired Bengaluru-based
D. Commonfloor.comB. Housig.com
- Which of the following company acquired Lafarge’s two cement units for Rs.
5000 Cr. ?
A. Birla Corp
B. TATA group
D. Adani groupA. Birla Corp
- Which associate bank of SBI recently launched new mobile ATM facility to
bring banking facility at the doorstep of customers?
A. State bank of Bikaner & Jaipur
B. State Bank of Hyderabad
C. State Bank of Mysore
D. Sate bank of TravancoreD. Sate bank of Travancore
- P S Jayakumar, who has been Managing Director and CEO of Value Homes Pvt Ltd, has been selected as head of which state-owned bank?
A. Canara Bank
B. Bank of Baroda
C. Union bank of India
D. Sate bank of IndiaB. Bank of Baroda
- Who is heading the project of NASA for the test of next-generation megarocket
A. Doug Hudgins
B. Gary Benton
C. Bill Lightsey
D. Louis KaluzienskiB. Gary Benton
- Who became the winner of Rogers Cup Masters tournament?
A. Novak Djokovic
B. Belinda Bencic
C. Andy Murray
D. Caroline GarciaC. Andy Murray
- Viji Manuel, who passed away recently was associated with which of the
following music instruments?
C. Keyboard play
D. HarmonyC. Keyboard play
- Kandarp Sharma and Ritvika, two Indian siblings who set record as “The
youngest climbers” after reaching which of the following peak of mountain?
A. Mont Blanc
B. Vinson Massif
C. Puncak Jaya
D. KalapatharD. Kalapathar
- India has recently signed MoU to tackle the menace of Fake Indian Currency
Notes (FICN) smuggling with which of the following neighbour country?
B. Sri Lanka
D. NepalC. Bangladesh
- Which state approved fisheries policy 2015 to enhance the productivity and
production of fish?
A. Andra Pradesh
B. Tamil nadu
D. GujuratC. Odisha
- The main objective of the Ministry of Home Affairs to setup a national
fingerprint database is-
A. To have record of govt employees
B. To get all the details of lower income group
C. To update the criminals finger print in a ‘cloud’
D. To maintain database as Identity purposeC. To update the criminals finger print in a ‘cloud’
- Which of the following is the capital city of Canada?
C. Quebec city
D. VictoriaB. Ottawa
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification