Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs August 2015 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams. We have included Some GK questions that are repeatedly asked in many bank exams.
- “Accessible India” is the scheme will be launched soon for?
A. People Below 18yrs
B. Senior Citizens
C. Physically Challenged
D. None of theseC. Physically Challenged
- Recently which government approved SCRIPS scheme?
D. ChhatishgarhB. Odisha
- Delhi government launches new taxi scheme named-
A. City Taxi
B. National Taxi
C. Taxi Capital
D. Metro TaxiA. City Taxi
- What does”SLFC” stands for-
A. State Level Federation Committee
B. State’s Lower Facilitation Cooperation
C. State’s Licensed Facilitation Cell
D. State Level Facilitation CellD. State Level Facilitation Cell
- Recently which state is going to set up special entity ‘SLFC’ to fast track Investment approvals?
D. RajasthanC. Odisha
- Kerala Government signed MoU with Adani Group for development of which of the following ports?
A. Vizhinjam Port
B. Thankasserry port
C. Kottayam Port
D. Ponnani portA. Vizhinjam Port
- Grama Jyothi Scheme is launched by which of the following state governments?
B. Himachal Pradesh
D. TelanganaD. Telangana
- Foreign Office Consultations(2nd round) held between India and which of the following country?
D. BrazilB. Paraguay
- Which of the following countries approved stringent new counter-terrorism laws?
D. Southi ArabA. Egypt
- India’s food grain production estimated to decline by-
D. 5.1%B. 4.6%
- Amul is going to build cheese plant in which of the following states?
D. Madhya PradeshA. Gujarat
- India imposed Anti-dumping duty on Linen imports from-
B. Hong Kong
C. Both A & B
D. None of the aboveC. Both A & B
- ‘Buddy’ launched by which of the following banks?
D. SBID. SBI
- Who is Maharashtra’s Tiger ambassador?
A. Sachin Tendulkar
B. Amitabh Bachchan
C. Sourabh Ganguly
D. Only A & BD. Only A & B
- Who is Britain’s longest-reigning Monarch?
A. James VI of Scotland
B. Elizabeth II
C. George III
D. VictoriaB. Elizabeth II
- Which of the following Non-Banking Finance Companies is not suspended by Reserve Bank of India?
A. RCS Parivar Finance
B. Dignity Motors Finance Ltd
C. Nott Investments
D. Swetasree FinanceB. Dignity Motors Finance Ltd
- Which of the following countries successfully tested power system for largest space rocket?
D. FranceA. China
- IDBI appointed whom as its MD and CEO?
A. Snehlata Shrivastava
B. Pankaj Vats
C. Kishor Piraji Kharat
D. Ninad KarpeC. Kishor Piraji Kharat
- Which of the following Bank launched locker facility named Smart Vault?
D. KMBC. ICICI
- Chhau dance is not a famous local dance of which of the following states?
C. West Bengal
D. JharkhandB. Chhatishgarh