Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs April 2016 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams.
- Try our Current Affairs Quiz 2016
- Try Our Current Affairs April 2016 Quiz
- Read our Current Affairs Today
- Read Our Current Affairs 2016
Click Here to Read Current Affairs April 22 2016
- Between which stations bullet train to travel under the sea vide 21km long tunnel out of the total stretch of 508 km?
A.Mumbai – Allahabad
B.Mumbai – Ahmedabad
C.Delhi – Allahabad
D.Delhi – AhmedabadAnswer – B.Mumbai – Ahmedabad
The Mumbai – Ahmedabad high speed rail corridor will have a 21 km long tunnel out of the total stretch of 508km that will go under the Arabian Sea.
- Union Government frames high level committee meeting for Central assistance to which of the following States affected by drought and floods?
A.Tamilnadu, Puducherry and Karnataka
B.Arunachal Pradesh, Puducherry and Andhra Pradesh
C.Puducherry, Arunachal Pradesh and Karnataka
D.Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and TamilnaduAnswer – C.Puducherry, Arunachal Pradesh and Karnataka
The Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh chaired a meeting attended by various Portfolio of Ministers has granted a Central assistance of Rs. 842.7 crore to Karnataka, Arunachal Pradesh.
- The Simhastha Kumbh mela is the famous festival celebrated in which city where a large number of people across the country?
D.AmritsarAnswer – A.Ujjain
The largest congregation of Hindu began in Ujjain of Madhya Pradesh early with the arrival of Juna Akhara for holy dip on the banks of Kshipra River. Ministry of Culture organized a National Cultural Festival at Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh.
- The First African-American anti slavery crusader to be printed on United States Dollar to commemorate her works towards helped about seventy enslaved families. Who is he/she?
D.Eleanor RooseveltAnswer – A.Harriet Tubman
US paper Currency will bear the prestigious anti-slavery crusader Harriet Tubman who is African-American and the first woman in History. She replaces former president Andrew Jackson on the $ 20 Currency.
- Which IT company has been recognized as one of the UK’s leading employers for women in a list published by The Times?
D.TCSAnswer – D.TCS
Tata Consultancy Services has been recognized due to formal diversity and Inclusion corporate function since 2010 and employs over 1,00,000 women globally.
- Which ranks no 1 in Foreign Direct Investment in 2015 which attracts $63 billion value from other countries?
D.MexicoAnswer – C.India
In 2015, India gained the first rank in the world for Foreign Direct Investment overtaking the US and ChinA.In India, 98% FDI comes through automatic route which are not under the control of FIPB.
- Which company becomes first Indian company to join Energy Campaign headed by International non-profit group that will work with the world’s most influential businesses?
B.Mahindra & Mahindra
D.TechMahindraAnswer – B.Mahindra & Mahindra
Mumbai based Mahindra & Mahindra has become the first Indian company to join a global energy campaign headed by an International non-profit group that will work with the world’s most influential businesses in setting commitments to double their energy productivity.
- United States based IT major Accenture plans to open a cyber centre in which city to expand its global security presence?
D.KolkataAnswer – B.Bengaluru
It will be the largest cyber security facility in Accenture’s global delivery network and will help to tackle complex security challenges
- Who has been selected as the president of Chad by winning against Saleh Kebzabo?
D.Mardona DebyAnswer – B.Idriss Deby
Idriss Deby of Patriotic Salvation Movement party has won the presidential election for the fifth time since 1990.
- Scientists in Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre lab recently made the world’s Lightest material to be used to withstand thermal?
D.Silica aerogelAnswer – D.Silica aerogel
The Space Centre told that it is the world’s lightest synthetic material made by man. ISRO is planning to use the material on moon rover in Chandrayan 2 mission
- When will be celebrated on World Earth day to mark the event by showing support for environmental protection and Safeguards?
D.April 25thAnswer – C.April 22nd
With the support of more than one billion people across the world would mark the event by support for environmental protection and safeguards the planet.
- An Indian police horse named as________________ passed away recently who got injured during BJP protest rally in Uttarkhand.
D.ShakthimanAnswer – D.Shakthiman
Shakthiman was a well trained horse and part of Uttarkhand Police.
- Indian Ace shooter ended with 6th spot in the men’s 50m pistol event on the International Shooting Sport Federation world cup. Who is He?
D.Jitu RaiAnswer – D.Jitu Rai
Indian shooter who is the world no 1 in the event, eligible for the finals in fourth position and ended with sixth position in the final
- The top NRI entrepreneur authored a book “The making of India: The Untold story of British enterprise”. Name the Author?
D.Mukund ChandAnswer – C.Kartar Lalvani
The Book that outlines the British Enterprise’s contributions in the 19th and 20th centuries that helped to create a unified India.
- Which sector shows high record in capital expenditure of Rs. 94,000 crore to boost the economy by its contribution?
D.MineAnswer – B.Railways
Railways have finished the financial year 2015-16 with a record high capital expenditure of Rs. 94,000 crore, an increase of Rs. 37,000 crore over the previous fiscal.
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification