Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs April 2016 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams.
- Try our Current Affairs Quiz 2016
- Try Our Current Affairs April 2016 Quiz
- Read our Current Affairs Today
- Read Our Current Affairs 2016
- Indian Leader Netaji Subash Chandra bose’s Driver still alive at age of 116 years and he opens a bank account recently in SBI. Who is he/she?
C.Colonel Akbar Ali
D.Colonel Saif Ali
Answer – B.Colonel Nizamuddin
Colonel Nizamuddin alias Saifuddin who is Netaji’s Driver shows Voter Identity Card and Passport as proof of Identity to open the Bank account in State Bank of IndiA.He was born in 1900.
- In which Airport, World’s Largest ‘Charkha’ to be displayed to showcase India’s symbol of non-violence to the world through Airport?
A.Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi
B.Chatrapathi Sivaji International Airport in Mumbai
C.Kempegowda International Airport in Bengaluru
D.Rajiv Gandhi International Airport in Hyderabad
Answer – A.Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi
Wooden Charkha – Spinning Wheel which is largest in world is to be installed at Terminal 3 of IGI, New Delhi. Initiative by Khadi and Village Industries Commission, Ahmedabad Chairman, VK Saxena.
- Indian Army conducts exclusive battle exercise in Rajasthan to evaluate the capability of the Army to strike deep into enemy territory in an integrated air-land battle environment. Name the Exercise?
Answer – C.SHATRUJEET
Nearly 30,000 soldiers take part in exercise SHATRUJEET in the deserts of Rajasthan to ensure the forces are provided real war-like situations and are kept in a high state of battle readiness. The Exercise culminates on April 23.
- Union Government announced how much amount for SC/ST Gang rape and Murder or acid attack victims towards minimum compensation from State Government?
Answer – C.8.5 Lakh
Amendment of SC/ST Prevention of Atrocities Act, 1995, Union Government advised the State Government to compensate of Rs. 8.5 Lakh for SC/ST victim.
- Hyderabad based Indian School of Business Signed Memorandum of Understanding with which university for collaboration in innovation, entrepreneurship and research for 5 years?
C.Indian Institute of Management
D.Singapore Management University
Answer – D.Singapore Management University
ISB inked MOU with Singapore Management University in Hyderabad to exchange Faculty and students and contribute their ideas.
- India’s poorest district that is in Odisha will get its first Government model Degree College. Find the correct district Name.
Answer – C.Nabarangpur
Poorest District where college being built at a cost of Rs. 8.87 Crore, will offer Arts, Commerce and Science Streams.
- A US grand jury has fined of $940 million to the famous software Giant groups for stealing the software. Find the Groups?
Answer – C.TATA
A US grand jury has slapped $ 940 million fine on two companies of India’s Tata group namely Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) and Tata America International Corp for stealing its software
- Union Government allows which country Hindu people to buy Property, Open bank Accounts and get PAN cards as well as Aadhaar who staying in India on Long Term Visa?
Answer – D.Pakistan
People belonging to minority communities of Paksitan who are staying as Long term Visa in India can apply for PAN card and Aadhaar, Open Bank Accounts and buy property.
- A famous Travels assistance firm Noble Travels has recently inducted Online Visa assistance portal to get the information and facilitation services. Find the portal?
Answer – A.VisaforSure
Noble Travels has launched its online Visa assistance portal and will be offering information and facilitation services to customers. Earlier launched its hotel room auction and Bidding website.
- Who won Sultan Azlan Shah cup hockey Tournament in the year 2016 which was held in Malaysia?
Answer – B.Australia
Australia clinches the cup huge 4-0 goal over IndiA.Australia won the tournament for a record ninth time. New Zealand took the Third place whereas Host team grabbed Fourth position.
- Who has won the Chinese Grand Prix and he becomes the fourth driver in F1 histroy to win continuous Six races?
Answer – D.Nico Rosberg
German based F1player Nico Rosberg wins Chinese GP over Mercedenico Team mate Lewis Hamilton for sixth straight Formula One victory and he becomes the fourth driver in F1 history to win six straight races, joining Sebastian Vettel, Michael Schumacher and Alberto Ascari.
- The Finance Minister’s public relations officer and former journalist has passed away recently. Who is he/she?
Answer – A.D.Ravinder
Finance Minister Eatala Rajender’s Public Relations Officer and former journalist D.Ravinder passed away and hails from Raikal of Karimnagar District, Telangana
- The Blood Clotting disorder disease Hemophilia was observed internationally as world Hemophilia day to create the awareness on_____________
Answer – A.April 17
Every year on April 17, World Hemophilia Day is observed by internationally – World Federation of HemophiliA. It is an awareness day for Hemophilia and other bleeding hemodisorders.
- The nationalized Bank Oriental Bank of Commerce raises how much shares to Life Insurance Corporation on a preferential Basis?
A.Rs. 168 Crore
B.Rs. 188 Crore
C.Rs. 178 Crore
D.Rs. 278 Crore
Answer – C.Rs. 178 Crore
Oriental Bank of Commerce raises over 178 crore by issuing shares to Life Insurance Corporation on a preferential basis.
- The World Anti-Doping Agency got back the accreditation of the of which Antidoping center due to non-compliance with the International Standard for Laboratories?
Answer – A.Moscow
World Anti-Doping Agency revoked the accreditation of the Moscow Antidoping Center of Russia due to non-compliance with the International Standard for Laboratories and the related Technical Documents