Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Current Affairs April 2016 Quiz in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating quiz covering important event in Current Affairs, which is common for all the bank exams and other competitive exams.
- Try our Current Affairs Quiz 2016
- Try Our Current Affairs April 2016 Quiz
- Read our Current Affairs Today
- Read Our Current Affairs 2016
- Newyork based United Nations has recently observed the 125th Birth Anniversary on 13thApril 2016 of which of the following Leaders?
C.Bala Gangadhara Tilak
Answer – D. B.R. Ambedkar
The Birthday anniversary of Dr. B.R Ambedkar who is architect of Indian Constitution and Dalits Activist, for the first time, UN has observed the 125th Birth Anniversary on 13th April 2016.
- Which city in India will feature a 125 feet tall of Statue of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar on behalf of his 125th Birth Anniversary?
Answer -C. Hyderabad
Shri. KCR, Chief Minister of Telagana has directed to finish the 125feet of Statue of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar by April 14, 2017 at Hyderabad, Capital of Telagana.
- Maharashtra govt has recently launched which one of the following mission to conquer water crisis?
A.Mission Drinking water
B.Mission Domestic water
D.Mission Clean water
Answer – A. Mission Drinking Water
Marathwada and Vidarbha in Maharashtra are the investors destination where major water crisis occurs. To conquer the water crisis Maharashtra CM Devendra Fadnavis introduced Mission Drinking water
- Which main opposition party during 2016 has won in General Elections conducted in South Korea?
Answer – B. Minjoo Party
The main opposition Minjoo Party won 123 in the 300-member National Assembly and Park’s Saenuri Party won 122 seats, the splinter opposition People’s Party bagged 38 spots and another six seats went to the Justice Party.
- The Maharashtra Chief Minister, Devendra Fadnavis passed which one of the following Act to becoming the first State to enact such a law in the country?
A.Prohibition of Social Boycott Bill 2016
B.Prohibition of Social Violent Bill 2016
C.Prohibition of Violation of Women’s Justice Bill 2016
D.Prohibition of Children’s Harassment Bill 2016
Answer – A. Prohibition of Social Boycott Bill 2016
Maharashtra Assembly approved the Prohibition of Social Boycott Bill, which forms to crack down extra-judicial bodies like caste and community panchayats.
- Who has been appointed as chairman of Indira Gandhi National Centre for Arts (IGNCA) board powered by Culture ministry?
B.Ram Bahadur Rai
Answer – B. Ram Bahadur Rai
Government has reconstituted Indira Gandhi National Centre for Arts (IGNCA) board. Union Culture Minister Mahesh Sharma appoints a new 20-member team including classical dancer Sonal Mansingh, lyricist Prasoon Joshi, artist Vasudeo Kamath and Union Culture Ministry Secretary.
Ram Bahadur Rai, Senior Journalist has been appointed as Chairman of the Board.
- Income Tax department has started which of these following based e-filing verification system for taxpayers to file the first appeal before a tax officer?
A.PAN Card and Aadhaar
B.Aadhaar and net banking
C.PAN Card and Net banking
D.Aaadhar and PAN Card
Answer – B. Aadhaar and net Banking
Income Tax department has taken other steps towards tax reforms by inducing technology into the appeal system. The gap between the taxpayer and the tax man has been further reduced, as Aadhaar Card, Net Banking based e-filing verification has been launched by the IT Dept.
- According to the World Bank, who is the largest remittance recipient in the world during 2015?
Answer – D. India
India retained top in 2015, attracting about $69 billion in remittances, but decline in remittances as compared $70 billion in 2014, the World Bank mentioned in its annual report ‘Migration and Development Brief
- RBI and National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) have recently launched in April 2016________________________with the objective of encouraging electronic payment systems for ushering in a cashless society in India.
A.Unified Payment Interface (UPI)
B.Aadhar Based Payment System
C.Cashless payment System
D.Hassle free Payment System
Answer – A. Unified Payment Interface (UPI)
Explanation: UPI is an enhanced version of Instant Mobile Payment system. You will be required to have a bank account and Smartphone. Once you register for UPI with your bank, a unique “Virtual Address” will be created and same mapped with your mobile Phone.
- Who are the bollywood actors have been nominated as Brand Ambassadors of Andhra Pradesh Tourism?
A.Ajay Devgan and Kajol
B.Sanjay Dutt and Ajay Devgan
C.Abishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai
D.Amitabh Bachchan and Jaya Bachchan
Answer – A. Ajay Devgan and Kajol
Bollywood celebrities Ajay Devgan and Kajol have been nominated as Brand Ambassadors of Andhra Pradesh Tourism. Ajay Devgan met AP CM Shri.Chandrababu Naidu and expressed his interest.
- __________________________appointed chairman of Industry body Internet and Mobile Association of India payments banks group.
B.Vijay Shekhar Sharma
Answer – B. Vijay Shekhar Sharma
Paytm founder Vijay Shekhar Sharma has appointed as the chairman and Vodafone India business head Suresh Sethi as Vice chaiman of the newly formed payments banks group Industry body Internet and Mobile Association of India (IAMAI).
- Which Telecom operator to launch data sharing service facility for users across India?
D.None of the Above
Answer – C. BSNL
Explanation: This facility will be useful for sharing data among family members, friends and collegues etc. This is also likely to attract the youth segment- stated by BSNL. This Service is free of cost.
- India has conducted a secret test of the nuclear-capable undersea ballistic missile ____________in the Bay of Bengal.
Answer – A. K-4 SLBM
Explanation: The submarine-launched ballistic missile (SLBM) was test-fired from INS Arihant from theVishakhapatnam coast in Andhra Pradesh.
- Which High court has ordered the IPL board to shift out following matches from particular state from April 30?
A.Delhi High Court
B.Guwahati High Court
C.Madras High Court
D.Bombay High Court
Answer – D. Bombay Highn Court
Bombay HC orders IPL matches to be shifted out of Maharashtra from April 30
- The developing online shopping Company Flipkart Chief Product Officer has been quitted from the service. Who is he/She ?
Answer – A. Punit Soni
Explanation: The Chief product officer (CPO) of Flipkart, Punit Soni has quit his post at the startup a year after joining the company.