We are here for you to provide the important Recent and Latest Current Affairs 23 November 2021, which have unique updates of Latest Current Affairs 2021 events from all newspapers such as The Hindu, The Economic Times, PIB, Times of India, PTI, Indian Express, Business Standard and all Government official websites.
Our Current Affairs November 2021 events will help you to get more marks in Banking, Insurance, SSC, Railways, UPSC, CLAT and all State Government Exams. Also, try our Latest Current Affairs Quiz and Monthly Current Affairs 2021 PDF which will be a pedestrian to crack your exams.
Read Current Affairs in CareersCloud APP, Course Name – Learn Current Affairs – Free Course – Click Here to Download the APP
VP Venkaiah Naidu inaugurates 24th Bengaluru Tech SummitVice President (VP) Venkaiah Naidu inaugurated the 24th edition of Bengaluru Tech Summit (BTS), Asia’s Largest Technology Event, that was conducted between 17th to 19th November in the Hybrid format. For the 1st time, BTS hosted the United States (US) Tech Conclave.
- Theme of 2021 BTS – ‘Driving The Next’
This year’s event saw the virtual participation of Australian PM Scott Morrison and Israeli PM Naftali Bennett.
BTS 2021 saw participation from over 30 countries, including the 1st time participation from South Africa, Vietnam and the UAE.
Establishment of Australia-India Centre of Excellence
During his address, Australian PM Scott Morrison, announced the establishment of the Australia-India Centre of Excellence for Critical and Emerging Technology Policy in Bangalore, Karnataka.
Governor – Thawar Chand Gehlot
Coorg is nicknamed as ‘Scotland of India’
Bangalore is nicknamed as ‘Garden City of India’
Tiger Reserve – Kali Tiger Reserve, Bhadra Tiger Reserve
>>Read Full News
Airbus Defence and Space Signed Pact with BEL to Manufacture & Supply RWR & MAWS
Airbus Defence and Space, an aircraft manufacturer, has signed a contract with Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), Indian Government-owned aerospace and defence electronics company, for the manufacture and supply of Radar Warning Receiver (RWR) and Missile Approach Warning System (MAWS).
- This is a part of Airbus’s Offset commitments under the C295 aircraft programme of the Government of India.
- This contract with Airbus and Space is in line with the ‘Make in India’ policy of India and this is the biggest ever export order received by BEL.
- According to BEL, the export order is worth USD 93.15 million (~INR 692 Crore) .
The contract was signed by Vinay Kumar Katyal, Director (Bengaluru Complex) and M V Raja Sekhar, Director (Research & Development) of BEL, and Dominique Arnal, Senior Vice President, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, and Annika Mulder, Vice President, Procurement Structure, Materials & IT of Airbus Defence & Space.
About Bharat Electronics Limited(BEL):
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) is a Navratna PSU under the Ministry of Defence.
CMD- Anandi Ramalingam
Headquarters– Bengaluru, Karnataka
Union Minister Dr Jitendra Singh Announced 30 STI Hubs for STs by End of 2022; Inaugurated “Tech NEEV/नींव @75”
Dr Jitendra Singh, Union Minister, Ministry of Science & Technology has announced that the centre will set up 30 Science Technology and Innovation (STI) Hubs across India for Scheduled Tribes (STs) by the end of 2022 for their overall socio-economic development. The STI hubs are aimed to promote scientific talent among tribal communities.
- 20 out of the 75 proposed STI Hubs for SCs/STs, have already been established by the Department of Science and Technology.
He also inaugurated “Tech NEEV/ नींव @75” as part of Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav.
This 75-hour programme is a year-long celebration highlighting the impact of Science Technology Innovation (STI) in empowering the community for creating equitable inclusive economic growth.
Renewable wood-based products can help combat climate change: FAOThe Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) of the United Nations (UN) released a new report titled ‘Forest Products in the global bioeconomy: Enabling substitution by wood-based products and contributing to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG)‘.
- The report highlighted the forestry’s role in providing green solutions for Net Zero future, and the use of Renewable wood-based products to combat climate change and to achieve SDG.
- The event was hosted at the COP26 South African Pavilion by Jane Molony, CEO of Fibre Circle and Executive Director of the Paper Manufacturers of South Africa (PAMSA) and facilitated by Derek Nighbor, President of the International Council of Forest and Paper Associations (ICFPA) and President and CEO of Forest Products Association of Canada (FPAC).
Key Points from Report:
i.To tackle the challenges of climate change, Bioeconomy emerged as a solution with its two important components viz. forests and the forest sector.
- Engineered wood products and wood-based textile fibres are two emerging forest product categories. Lyocell fibres are modern wood-based textile fibres that have properties like viscose and polyester but are more environmentally friendly in production.
ii.Bio-based material is a substitute of fossil sources to produce energy, food, feed, fibre and other manufactured goods.
iii.China, New Zealand, Turkey, the United States of America and the European Union have a dedicated bioeconomy strategy or action plan
- The highest-level bioeconomy strategy is the National Bioeconomy Blueprint.
iv.The report also recommended governments, industry and international cooperation bodies to increase their contribution to sustainable development by developing awareness about the global forest product value chain.
US, Australia and UK signs key deal in Nuclear Submarine Alliance On November 21, 2021 Australia officially became a part of the new Nuclear Powered Submarine defence alliance with the United Kingdom (UK) and the United States (US) after signing a deal with the countries in Canberra, Australia.
- Under the AUKUS deal, Australia will be provided with 8 nuclear powered submarines capable of stealthy and long range missions.
- It will also provide sharing cyber, artificial intelligence, quantum and unspecified undersea capabilities.
Signatories: Peter Dutton (Defence Minister of Australia), Michael Goldman (Defence Minister of US) and Victoria Treadell (British High Commissioner).
i.It is the first agreement on technology signed by the three countries after the formation of defence alliance AUKUS (Australia-UK-US).
ii.The agreement will allow the countries to share and exchange naval nuclear propulsion information.
iii.Through this agreement, the three countries will also share technologies like artificial intelligence, quantum and unspecified undersea capabilities.
What is the AUKUS:
- AUKUS is a trilateral security pact signed between Australia, UK & USA in September 2021.
- The first major initiative of AUKUS would be to deliver a nuclear-powered submarine fleet for Australia.
- The nuclear-powered submarines will give Australia naval heft in the Pacific, where China has been particularly aggressive.
- While the US and Britain have had the capability for decades, Australia has never had a nuclear submarine.
Prime minister- Scott Morrison
Currency- Australian dollar
BANKING & FINANCE
HDFC Bank Launched 2nd Edition “Mooh Band Rakho” Campaign
HDFC Bank has launched the 2nd edition of its campaign “Mooh Band Rakho” to increase awareness of all types of frauds and the importance of being close-mouthed to ensure fraud prevention.
- The campaign was launched as a part of the International Fraud Awareness Week 2021, held from 14th to 20th November 2021, an annual observance of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners(ACFE).
- HDFC bank will conduct around 2000 workshops in the next 4 months to educate the customers on how to prevent financial frauds.
ECONOMY & BUSINESS
India’s GDP to grow 7%-7.5% in FY23: Economic Advisory Council to PM ProjectionsOn November 18, 2021, the meeting of the Economic Advisory Council to the Prime Minister (EAC-PM) members was held in New Delhi to examine the Indian economic growth in 2022-23 (FY23) and further.
- There, EAC-PM members projected India’s real Gross Domestic Product (GDP) to 7-7.5% and a nominal rate of growth of more than 11% in FY23.
- They also projected a growth of 5% in the current fiscal year (FY22) from record contraction of 7.3% (-7.3%) in FY21.
i.The contact intensive sectors and construction will recover in FY23.
- Indicators such as tax collection, export growth, retail sales and power demand will also have better than expected recovery.
ii.EAC-PM members recommend to carry forward the kind of reform measures taken in Union Budget FY22 to FY23 Union Budget. The applauded reform measures of the previous budgets are transparency and realism in the numbers.
- They also recommended a clear road-map for privatization, and should also plan to spend any extra revenue to build assets.
iii.The Central Government is likely to announce next year’s budget on Feb. 1, 2022.
About Economic Advisory Council to the Prime Minister (EAC-PM):
It is a council of 7 members who advise the Prime Minister (Currently Narendra Modi) on India’s economy.
Chairman– Bibek Debroy
Part-Time Members– Rakesh Mohan, Poonam Gupta, T.T. Ram Mohan, Sajid Chenoy, Neelkanth Mishra, and Nilesh Shah.
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
Swachh Survekshan 2021 Awards: Indore Became India’s Cleanest City for 5th time
In November 2021, the President of India, Ram Nath Kovind, felicitated the awardees of the cleanest cities of India at the ‘Swachh Amrit Mahotsav’ hosted as part of Swachh Bharat Mission-Urban 2.0 (SBM-U 2.0) by the Ministry of Housing & Urban Affairs (MoHUA) at Vigyan Bhavan, New Delhi.
- The award ceremony was organized to recognize the work done for Swachhata by towns/ cities, States and Union Territories (UTs) under various initiatives of the Swachh Bharat Mission (Urban), such as, Swachh Survekshan 2021 (SS 2021), Safaimitra Suraksha Challenge, and certifications for Garbage Free Star rating for cities.
- More than 300 awards were given under various categories.
i.For the 5th consecutive year, Indore, Madhya Pradesh (MP), was awarded the title of India’s Cleanest City under SS 2021, while Surat, Gujarat and Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, bagged the 2nd and 3rd spots respectively in the ‘more than 1 lakh population’ category .
ii.Vita, Lonavala, and Sasvad, cities from Maharashtra bagged the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd positions respectively in the India’s cleanest cities under ‘less than 1 lakh population’ category.
iii.In SS 2021, Maharashtra bagged the highest number of awards i.e. a total of 92 awards, followed by Chhattisgarh with 67 awards.
iV.Star rating system: A total of 9 cities – Indore, Surat, New Delhi Municipal Council, Navi Mumbai, Ambikapur, Mysuru, Noida, Vijayawada and Patan- have been certified as 5 star cities while 143 cities have been certified as 3 star.
v.Prerak DAUUR Samman: A new category of awards titled Prerak DAUUR Samman as part of Swachh Survekshan 2021.
About Swachh Survekshan:
i.Swachh Survekshan is an annual survey of cleanliness, hygiene and sanitation in cities and towns across India.
ii.It was launched as part of the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan, which aimed to make India clean and free of open defecation by 2nd October 2019.
iii.The 1st survey was undertaken in 2016 and covered 73 cities, by 2020 the survey had grown to cover 4242 cities and was said to be the largest cleanliness survey in the world.
>>Read Full News
NHM, J&K receives award for Swasthya Nidhi Survey App at 4th Digital Transformation Awards Summit 2021On November 18, 2021, the 4th Digital Transformation Summit & Awards 2021 titled ‘Towards Integrated Digital Health Infrastructure’ was held virtually which was organized by Governance Now, the premier publication on public policy and governance from Sri Adhikari Brothers Group.
- The key themes of the summit were Digital Health, Digital Agriculture, Smart Cities, Smart Villages, Urban Governance, Digital Education (Nation Education Policy- NEP2020), Digital Security.
Governance Now 4th Digital Transformation Awards, 2021: J&K, and HP
During this event, the Governance Now 4th Digital Transformation Awards, 2021 were given which appreciate and recognize the efforts and initiatives of the government towards Digital India.
The National Health Mission (NHM), Jammu & Kashmir (J&K) received an award under the ‘Digital Health’ category for its ‘Swasthya Nidhi survey’ app.
- This app used a digital approach to track suspicious COVID-19 patients and to take timely action. The project had helped the administration at the district, block and village level to contain the risk and allocation of resources at all levels.
The state Himachal Pradesh (HP) also adjudged as a winner for the project Digital Health Approaches for Non-Communicable Diseases (NCDs) prevention and control as a continuum of care.
APPOINTMENTS & RESIGNATIONS
ICC appoints Geoff Allardice as Permanent CEO Geoff Allardice (Australia) has been appointed as Permanent Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the International Cricket Council (ICC).
- Geoff Allardice has replaced Manu Sawhney, who had resigned from his position in July 2021.
- He was awarded permanent CEO for his successful execution of ICC T20 World Cup 2021.
Note – Previously in November, Sourav Ganguly was appointed as the Chairman of ICC Men’s Cricket Committee.
About Geoff Allardice
i.Geoff Allardice is a former Australian first-class cricketer and administrator who served as the ICC General Manager, Cricket for eight years.
- He has also held similar roles at Cricket Australia.
ii.Geoff Allardice has served as interim CEO for more than eight months before being Permanent CEO
About the International Cricket Council (ICC)
ICC expanded the total participation teams in the T20 World Cup, from the current 16 team format to 20 team format, for 2024, 2026, 2028 and 2030 editions.
Chairman – Greg Barclay
Headquarters – Dubai, UAE
Bulgarian President Rumen Radev wins second termThe President of Bulgaria Rumen Radev (58) won a second term for 5 years in the presidential run-off by defeating his challenger Anastas Gerdzhikov (58) with 66% votes in his favor. Rumen Radev is the major supporter of anti-corruption protests launched in 2020.
- These were anti-graft protests against Boyko Borissov, former premier.
- Rumen Radev has appointed two consecutive caretaker governments that unveiled alleged corruption in Bulgaria’s industrial and financial sectors.
Currency– Bulgarian lev
Abdalla Hamdok Reappointed as Prime Minister of Sudan
Abdalla Hamdok was reappointed as the Prime Minister of Sudan after signing a political declaration to end the current political crisis with Abdel Fattah Al-Burhan, general commander of the Sudanese Armed Force.
- The signing ceremony of the declaration was aired live by Sudan’s official TV.
- The deal faces opposition from pro-democracy groups that have demanded full civilian rule
The political declaration comprised of 14 items including,
- The reappointment of Hamdok as prime minister.
- Considering the constitutional document as the constitutional reference for the transitional period
- Release of the political detainees
- Completion of the transitional period institutions
- Investigation of the killing and injury of civilians and military personnel during the recent demonstrations.
About Abdalla Hamdok
i.Before becoming prime minister, Hamdok worked for the U.N. Economic Commission for Africa, the African Development Bank and as a special adviser at the Trade and Development Bank in Ethiopia.
ii.He was named prime minister in August 2019 by the Sovereign Council, a ruling body of civilians and the army that was set up to oversee a transition towards democracy after long-ruling autocrat Omar al-Bashir was toppled.
Capital – Khartoum
Currency – Sudanese Pound
Kids Footwear Plaeto names Rahul Dravid as its brand AmbassadorPlaeto, a footwear brand for children, has announced the appointment of Indian cricketer Rahul Dravid as its brand ambassador and mentor. The brand has announced the partnership along with a campaign featuring Dravid.
- The campaign has been developed by Bangalore-based People Design and Communication, in partnership with team Plaeto.
- The video campaign will be promoted across the brand’s social media channels.
i.Plaeto develops foot health-focused ‘shoes for growing feet’, designed specifically for Indian children.
ii.Plaeto shoes have a 50% lower carbon footprint as compared to the average athletic shoes.
iii.Plaeto will expand its operations to global markets, Europe, US and to country like Africa, where good footwear is a challenge.
Established – March 2020
Founders – Ravi Kallayil, Sara Kilgore and Pavan Kareti.
Lewis Hamilton wins inaugural Qatar Grand Prix 2021On 21st November 2021, Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton (United Kingdom) won the inaugural edition of Qatar Grand Prix 2021 that was organised at Losail International Circuit. Red Bull Racing’s driver Max Verstappen (Netherlands) secured 2nd position in the race, while Alpine Racing driver Fernando Alonso secured 3rd place.
- Next Grand Prix session of 2021 will be held in Saudi Arabia and Abu Dhabi.
i.This marks the 102st victory of Lewis Hamilton in Formula One racing, and the 7th win in 2021.
Note – In September 2021, Lewis Hamilton became the 1st Formula-One driver in the history to reach 100 wins, after winning the Russian Grand Prix (GP).
ii.Lewis Hamilton registered back to back victories, after winning the Brazilian GP earlier in November 2021.
Lewis Hamilton’s Wins in 2021:
- Bahrain GP
- Portuguese GP
- Spanish GP
- British GP
- Russian GP
- Brazil GP
About Federation Internationale de l’Automobile (FIA):
President – Jean Todt
Headquarters – Paris, France
Pakistani Cricketer Usman Shinwari Announced Retirement from Test cricket
Usman Khan Shinwari, the fast bowler of the Pakistan cricket team, has announced his retirement from the longest format (test cricket or red-ball cricket).
- He made his international debut in December 2013 and played 17 ODIs and he has played only one Test match for Pakistan against Sri Lanka in 2019.
- Shinwari has featured in 33 first-class matches and took 96 wickets at an average of 26.84.
BOOKS & AUTHORS
Former UN Secretary General – Ban Ki-moon authors “Resolved: Uniting Nations in a Divided World” A book titled ‘Resolved: Uniting Nations in a Divided World’ is an autobiography of the Former United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-moon. It is published across the globe by HarperCollins.
About the Book:
i.It consists of life experience and challenges that the author faced in his life & elaborates his tenure in the United Nations (UN).
ii.It accounts for the policies taken by the UN’s peace, development and human rights missions in conflicted areas of Central Asia, Iran, North Korea etc.
About Ban Ki-moon:
i.He was born on 13 June 1944 in South Korea. He served as the 8th Secretary- General of the United Nations for a two 5-year term (2007-2016).
Books- ‘Building a Better Future for All’; ‘Time of Test, Era of Opportunity’
Art Historian BN Goswamy’s Book on Indian Arts “Conversations: India’s Leading Art Historian Engages with 101 themes, and More” to release in 2022
Distinguished art historian & Padma Awardee Brijinder Nath Goswamy (B.N Goswamy) has authored a new book on Indian arts, titled “Conversations: India’s Leading Art Historian Engages with 101 themes, and More”.
The book acquired by Penguin Random House India will be published in January 2022.
- The book will be published under the Allen Lane imprint of Penguin Random House India.
About the book:
i.In this book, B.N Goswamy explores a wide range of subjects on or around the arts.
ii.The book explores from Ananda Coomaraswamy to the Art of Calligraphy, Indian Painting, Farid-ud-din Attar’s great Sufi parable of the Conference of the Birds.
About BN Goswamy:
i.Brijinder Nath Goswamy is Professor Emeritus of Art History at the Panjab University, Chandigarh.
ii.He has also taught as visiting professor at various universities including the Universities of Pennsylvania, Heidelberg, California (at Berkeley and Los Angeles), Texas (at Austin), Zurich, and the ETH (Federal University) at Zurich.
iii.The government of India has honoured him with the Padma Shri in 1998 and Padma Bhushan in 2008 for his contribution to literature and education.
Some of his Publications:
- Pahari Painting: The Family as the Basis of Style (1968).
- Painters at the Sikh Court (1975).
- Essence of Indian Art (1986).
- Wonders of a Golden Age: Painting at the Court of the Great Mughals (with Eberhard Fische, 1987).
- I See No Stranger: Early Sikh Art and Devotion (with Caron Smith, 2006).
- The Word is Sacred; Sacred is The Word: The Indian Manuscript Tradition (2006).
- Indian Paintings in the Sarabhai Foundation (2010).
World Antimicrobial Awareness Week 2021 – 18 – 24 November World Antimicrobial Awareness Week (WAAW) is annually observed across the globe from 18th to 24th November to increase awareness of global Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) and to encourage best practices among the general public, health workers and policymakers to avoid the further emergence and spread of drug-resistant infections.
The theme of WAAW 2021 is “Spread Awareness, Stop Resistance”.
- The global WAAW campaign is annually coordinated by the AMR Tripartite organizations (the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), the World Organisation for Animal Health (OIE) and World Health Organisation(WHO)).
About World Organisation for Animal Health (OIE):
World Organisation for Animal Health formerly the Office International des Epizooties (OIE) is an intergovernmental organisation responsible for improving animal health worldwide.
Director General– Dr Monique Eloit
Headquarters– Paris, France
Members– 182 permanent Delegates
>>Read Full News
World Fisheries Day 2021 observed on 21st November The World Fisheries Day is annually celebrated across the world on 21st November to recognise the contributions of millions of fish farmers, and people involved with the fishery trade across the globe.
- The World Fisheries Day aims to draw attention to overfishing, habitat destruction and other serious threats to the sustainability of our marine and freshwater resources.
Note – Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) – 14: “Life Below Water”, deals with goals to safeguard Oceanic population.
- 2021 is the fifth World Fisheries Day, which is annually observed across the globe since its 1st observance in 2015.
Objective – To create robust opportunities for fishing communities; To encourage fisheries as a trade, social responsibility and moral grounds of justice and to safeguard the interests of fishing communities.
- The award ceremony for World Fisheries Day 2021 is conducted at Convention Centre, Odisha Secretariat, Bhubaneswar and organised by the Ministry of Fisheries, Animal husbandry and Dairying
- The government of India facilitated the fisheries sector awards for the first time on World Fisheries Day 2020.
About Ministry of Fisheries, Animal husbandry and Dairying
Union Minister – Parshottam Rupala
Minister of State – Dr. Sanjiv Kumar Balyan and Dr. L Murugan
>>Read Full News
World Television Day 2021 – November 21United Nations(UN)’s World Television Day is annually observed across the world on November 21st to recognise the impact of television on decision making by highlighting the attention on conflicts, threats to peace and security and its role in enhancing the focus on major issues like economic and social issues.
- Television, which represents a symbol for communication and globalization in the contemporary world, is the leading largest source of video consumption.
i.The United Nations General Assembly(UNGA) adopted the resolution A/RES/51/205 on 17 December 1996 and proclaimed the 21st November of every year as World Television Day.
ii.The first World Television Day was observed on 21st November 1997.
Why November 21?
The World Television Day on 21st November commemorates the date on which the UN held the first World Television Forum on 21st and 22nd November 1996.
>>Read Full News
UN World Day of Remembrance for Road Traffic Victims 2021 observed on 21st November 2021The 28th anniversary of ‘World Day of Remembrance’ (WDoR) for Road traffic victims is observed on November 21. It is annually observed on the 3rd Sunday in the month of November by the United Nations(UN).
- WHO (World Health Organization) & the UN Road Safety Collaboration encourage all road safety stakeholders to commemorate the WoDR to pay homage and support to families of people of fatal road accidents.
Objectives: To act as an appropriate acknowledgement for victims of road traffic injuries and their families.
Theme of WoDR 2021: “Remember. Support. Act”
About United Nations (UN):
Secretary General– António Guterres
Headquarters-New York, United States of America (USA)
Member states– 193
>>Read Full News
Current Affairs Today (AffairsCloud Today)
|S.no||Current Affairs 23 November 2021|
|1||VP Venkaiah Naidu inaugurates 24th Bengaluru Tech Summit|
|2||Airbus Defence and Space Signed Pact with BEL to Manufacture & Supply RWR & MAWS|
|3||Union Minister Dr Jitendra Singh Announced 30 STI Hubs for STs by End of 2022; Inaugurated “Tech NEEV/नींव @75”|
|4||Renewable wood-based products can help combat climate change: FAO|
|5||US, Australia and UK signs key deal in Nuclear Submarine Alliance|
|6||HDFC Bank Launched 2nd Edition “Mooh Band Rakho” Campaign|
|7||India’s GDP to grow 7%-7.5% in FY23: Economic Advisory Council to PM Projections|
|8||Swachh Survekshan 2021 Awards: Indore Became India’s Cleanest City for 5th time in a row; Surat and Vijayawada bags 2nd, 3rd Spot|
|9||NHM, J&K receives award for Swasthya Nidhi Survey App at 4th Digital Transformation Awards Summit 2021|
|10||ICC appoints Geoff Allardice as Permanent CEO|
|11||Bulgarian President Radev wins second term|
|12||Abdalla Hamdok Reappointed as Prime Minister of Sudan|
|13||Kids Footwear Plaeto names Rahul Dravid as its brand Ambassador|
|14||Lewis Hamilton wins inaugural Qatar Grand Prix 2021|
|15||Pakistani Cricketer Usman Shinwari Announced Retirement from Test cricket|
|16||Former UN Secretary General – Ban Ki-moon authors “Resolved: Uniting Nations in a Divided World”|
|17||Art Historian BN Goswamy’s Book on Indian Arts “Conversations: India’s Leading Art Historian Engages with 101 themes, and More” to release in 2022|
|18||World Antimicrobial Awareness Week 2021 – 18 – 24 November|
|19||World Fisheries Day 2021 observed on 21st November|
|20||World Television Day 2021 – November 21|
|21||UN World Day of Remembrance for Road Traffic Victims 2021 observed on 21st November 2021|