We are here for you to provide the important Recent and Latest Current Affairs 11 August 2021, which have unique updates of Latest Current Affairs 2021 events from all newspapers such as The Hindu, The Economic Times, PIB, Times of India, PTI, Indian Express, Business Standard and all Government official websites.
Our Current Affairs August 2021 events will help you to get more marks in Banking, Insurance, SSC, Railways, UPSC, CLAT and all State Government Exams. Also, try our Latest Current Affairs Quiz and Monthly Current Affairs 2021 PDF which will be a pedestrian to crack your exams.
Read Current Affairs in CareersCloud APP, Course Name – Learn Current Affairs – Free Course – Click Here to Download the APP
RBI enhanced Collateral Free Loans to SHGs under DAY-NRLM to Rs 20 lakh from Rs 10 Lakhi.On August 9, 2021, the collateral free loans to self-help groups (SHGs) provided under Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana – National Rural Livelihoods Mission (DAY-NRLM) have been enhanced to Rs 20 lakh from Rs 10 lakh by Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
ii.Under this enhancement, for loans to SHGs up to Rs 10 lakh there will be no collateral and no margin will be charged, also, no lien should be marked against savings bank account of SHGs and no deposits should be insisted upon while sanctioning loans.
iii.For loans to SHGs above Rs 10 lakh and up to Rs 20 lakh, no collateral should be charged and no lien should be marked against savings bank account of SHGs.
About Reserve Bank of India (RBI):
Establishment– 1st April 1935
Headquarters– Mumbai, Maharashtra
Governor– Shaktikanta Das
Deputy Governors– Mahesh Kumar Jain, Michael Debabrata Patra, M. Rajeshwar Rao, T. Rabi Sankar
>>Read Full News
PM Launched NMEO-OP Mission to Achieve Self-Reliance in Edible Oils; PM Released 9th Installment of PM-KISANOn August 09, 2021, Prime Minister (PM) Narendra Modi launched the National Edible Oil Mission-Oil Palm (NMEO-OP) to reduce India’s dependence on imported edible oils and achieve self-reliance in its production.
- The government plans to invest Rs 11,000 crore under NMEO-OP for a 5-year. The mission was launched on the anniversary day of the Quit India Movement.
- PM virtually released the 9th installment of financial benefit under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN). This will enable the transfer of more than Rs 19,500 crores to more than 9.75 crores beneficiary farmer families.
- So far, Rs 1 lakh 60 crores has been given to farmers under PM-KISAN. Rs 1 lakh crore and 2 crore Kisan Credit Cards were transferred to small farmers during COVID-19 under PM-KISAN.
About Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare:
Union Minister – Narendra Singh Tomar (Constituency – Morena, Madhya Pradesh)
Minister of State – Kailash Choudhary (Constituency – Barmer, Rajasthan), Shobha Karandlaje (Constituency – Udupi Chikmagalur, Karnataka)
>>Read Full News
“AL-MOHED AL-HINDI-2021” – 1st ever Naval Exercise between India & Saudi Arabia The Maiden Naval Exercise “AL-MOHED AL-HINDI-2021” between Indian Navy and the Royal Saudi Naval Forces commenced on August 9, 2021. INS Kochi, the flagship Destroyer of the Indian Western Naval Fleet, arrived at the Port-al-Jubail, Saudi Arabia representing India.
- A number of shore and sea based drills is scheduled to take place between the two Navies.
INS Shivalik and Kadmatt reaches Brunei to enhance Bilateral Ties
Indian Navy deployed INS Shivalik and INS Kadmatt to Muara, Brunei to participate in various bilateral professional interactions with the Royal Brunei Navy (RBN).
- It will enhance interoperability, gain from best practices and develop common understanding of procedures for Maritime Security Operations.
About Indian Navy
Chief of Naval Staff (CNS) – Admiral Karambir Singh
Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence – New Delhi
About Saudi Arabia
Capital – Riyadh
Currency – Saudi Riyal
>>Read Full News
Gurkhas will not be Prosecuted under Citizenship Act, 1955: Assam CabinetThe Assam cabinet has decided to not prosecute any Gurkha member under the Citizenship Act, 1955. All the pending cases relating to Gurkhas will also be withdrawn from the Foreigners Tribunal (FTs).
- It will also remove the illegal immigrants or foreigners tag for the Gurkhas who are original inhabitants of Assam and are bona fide Indian citizens.
- The Assam cabinet has also included Gurkhas & 4 other indigenous communities – Ahoms, Morons, Motoks and Chutias as ‘protected classes of persons’ in Sadiya tribal belt of the state.
Governor – Jagdish Mukhi
National Parks – Manas, Nameri
Wildlife Sanctuaries – Amchang, Barail
>>Read Full News
India to host 1st India Internet Governance Forum 2021Government of India (GoI) is set to host the 1st India Internet Governance Forum 2021 (IIGF 2021) in India from October 20-22, 2021. IIGF 2021 will be conducted by the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY).
- The theme of the IIGF-2021 will be ‘’Inclusive Internet for Digital India‘’.
- IIGF is the Indian chapter of the United Nations based Internet Governance Forum. It will act as a platform to discuss public policy issues related to the Internet.
- Over 10,000 participants are expected to participate in the event, more than 25 workshops across the digital economy, digital governance, Trust, Security, Stability, Sustainability will be held during the forum.
Internet Connectivity in India
India has the highest data consumption per person per month and 2nd largest broadband subscription country in the world after the USA.
About Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY)
Union Minister – Ashwini Vaishnaw (Rajya Sabha – Odisha)
Minister of State – Rajeev Chandrasekhar (Rajya Sabha – Karnataka)
INS Khanjar becomes the 1st Indian Navy Ship to call at Heritage Port of Gopalpur, Odisha
INS Khanjar became the 1st Indian Navy Ship to call at the Heritage Coastal Port of Gopalpur, Odisha. The visit was aimed at enhancing ties & spreading awareness among the local population on coastal security & maritime operations.
- It was organized as part of Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav (75th Anniversary of Indian Independence) & Swarnim Vijay Varsh celebrations (50th Anniversary of the 1971 War).
India’s 1st Heart Failure Biobank Inaugurated at SCTIMST, Kerala
India’s 1st National Heart Failure Biobank (NHFB) was inaugurated at the National Centre for Advanced Research and Excellence in HF (CARE-HF) at the Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST), Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
- NHFB will collect blood, biopsies, and clinical data as a guide to future therapies. It will provide insights into heart diseases and heart failure among Indian children and adults.
G20 Research Ministers’ meeting 2021 held in Trieste Italy; MoS Education Subhas Sarkar attended virtuallyOn August 6, 2021, the first official meeting of G20 (Group of Twenty) Research Ministers 2021 was held in hybrid mode from Trieste, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italy where India was virtually represented by Minister of State (MoS) Subhas Sarkar, Ministry of Education (MoE).
- It was chaired by Maria Cristina Messa, Minister of University and Research, Italy.
- During the meeting views were exchanged on cooperation in research and higher education systems with focus on global digital transformation and their contribution to achieving the Sustainable Development Goals.
Focus of Discussion:
The discussion focused on three pillars:
i.How to address the changing nature of skills
ii.How to harness the potential of digital technology whilst upholding ethical principles and values
iii.How to leverage common digital infrastructures to support research collaboration, open science and higher education.
i.The G20 Research Ministers’ Meeting 2021 is one of the ministerial meetings organized as part of the G20 Leaders Summit 2021, which will be hosted by Italy in October 2021.
ii.The Ministers adopted a Joint Declaration on Leveraging Research, Higher Education and Digitalisation for a Strong, Sustainable, Resilient and Inclusive Recovery. Click here for full Declaration
Indian Government efforts in Education Sector:
i.India’s National Education Policy, 2020, seeks to strengthen the research ecosystem by establishing a National Research Foundation.
ii.National Education Technology Forum, as an umbrella body was launched for the maximization of technology in the education sector.
iii.India is supporting the collective efforts of the G-20 countries in building a resilient education system.
iv.India also introduced AI (Artificial Intelligence) in the school curriculum from grade 6 onwards and also started engineering courses in regional languages.
- It also supports schemes like SPARC (Scheme for Promotion of Academic and Research Collaboration) and GIAN (Global Initiative of Academic Networks) to promote academic and research collaboration between India and other countries.
- Indian institutions are also entering into twinning arrangements with foreign universities for which Academic Bank of Credit has been set up.
All G20 members, guest countries and International Organizations (IOs), namely the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), and the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) as distinguished knowledge partners.
- MoS for Education Annpurna Devi and Dr. Rajkumar Ranjan Singh, Secretary Higher Education Amit Khare and senior officials of the Ministry were also present during the meeting.
BANKING & FINANCE
Equitas SFB Launched Fintech Accelerator Programme – ‘Equitech’In August 2021, the Equitas Small Finance Bank (SFB) launched ‘Equitech’, a fintech accelerator programme for the start-up entrepreneurs ecosystem.
- Objective: To provide the required legal and regulatory support for the start-ups through its experts and venture capitalists.
- To enroll under Equitech, the fintech start-up must be registered/incorporated before 6 years.
- It should have at least 2 full-time employees, with team members (to be experts in their field) and it must present an innovative product/ idea with advantages.
ii.The Shortlisted Fintechs under Equitech will be granted direct access to a world-class infrastructure through Equitas SFB’s tech platform and Application Programming Interface (API) sandbox.
- They will also get options to service Equitas SFB either as their 1st commercial business partner or as a co-brand partner.
iii.Focus Areas of Equitas: Banking – payments, lending, Current Account Savings Accounts (CASA), transaction banking, API banking, governance and regulations; Technologies – agri-tech, banking tech, clean energy, government tech, etc.
Note – During COVID-19, the fintech investments in India increased by 60 percent due to the innovations in the banking system driven by fintech startups.
About Equitas Small Finance Bank (SFB):
Headquarters – Chennai, Tamil Nadu
MD and CEO – Vasudevan Pathangi Narasimhan
Tagline – It’s Fun Banking
IIA, GIFT City Signed MoU to Promote Fintech for Insurance CompaniesIndia Insurtech Association (IIA) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with International Financial Services Centre (IFSC) at GIFT (Gujarat International Finance Tec) City, (GIFT-IFSC) to promote fintech for Indian and foreign insurance companies.
Objective – The association will promote new digital business models, build collaboration between start-ups and all the other participants of the insurance industry.
Initiatives under the MoU:
i.Events, information series, seminars, and conferences will be organised under the partnership to create awareness about GIFT IFSC.
- They will also research regulatory sandbox projects for GIFT IFSC, which will benefit insurtech start-ups, re-insurance businesses, service providers, and individuals.
ii.International firms will be offered world-class infrastructure and facilities to conduct their business in India.
iii.IIA will support both Indian and global financial organisations, re-insurance and insurtech participants to benefit from the regulatory sandbox initiatives at GIFT City.
iv.IIA will also work with the GIFT – Special Economic Zone (SEZ) and highlight India’s international financial services potential.
About GIFT City:
GIFT IFSC is the 1st IFSC formed in India and currently, it is the only IFSC in the country.
Headquarters – Gandhinagar, Gujarat
MD & CEO – Tapan Ray
ADB ties up with IIFL Home Finance for Green Housing in IndiaThe Asian Development Bank (ADB) has joined hands with price housing financier IIFL (India Infoline ) Home Finance Ltd, subsidiary of IIFL home finance to reduce carbon emissions and preserve water and vitality in India.IIFL is the technical assistance of the program.
- The total cost of the project is $1 million & ADB will fund through its Urban Climate Change Resilience (UCCR) Trust Fund, IIFL, will contribute $0.15 million towards inexpensive housing in India.
i.It should be noted that home designs that are sensitive to climate requirements consume less energy in the form of air conditioning. Also with this the contribution of buildings towards carbon emission will be reduced which is currently at 35%.
ii.There will be improvement in the waste disposal system and recycling of water through rainwater harvesting
iii.The Indian government had earlier set a goal of constructing 50 million houses by 2022 underneath its Housing for All initiative, with 60% of it being proposed within the rural areas. It has now scaled down to 32.6 million by 2022 with 21.4 million in rural areas.
About IIFL Home Finance Ltd:
IIFL(formerly India Infoline Limited) Home Finance Ltd is a subsidiary of IIFL Finance Limited. IIFL Finance Limited was formerly known as IIFL Holdings Limited.
Headquarter– Gurgaon, Haryana
IDFC FIRST Bank Signed MoU with Indian Navy to offer Honour FIRST Defence AccountIDFC FIRST Bank signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Indian Navy to offer the special defence savings account named ‘Honour FIRST’ for the serving personnel and veterans of the Indian Navy.
- The MoU was signed at New Delhi between Commodore Neeraj Malhotra, Commodore – Pay and Allowances, Indian Navy and senior officials of IDFC FIRST Bank.
- It is a zero balance salary account and it earns up to 5 percent interest per annum and no minimum balance is required for the account.
- The account includes Personal Accidental Insurance cover of up to Rs 46 Lakhs and provides Air accident cover of up to Rs 1 crore.
About IDFC FIRST Bank:
It is founded by the merger of erstwhile IDFC Bank Ltd and erstwhile Capital First Ltd
Establishment – 2018
Headquarters – Mumbai, Maharashtra
MD & CEO – V. Vaidyanathan
>>Read Full News
NSE IFSC Appointed BSO as its 1st International Connectivity Partner to Connect Global InvestorsNSE International Exchange (NSE IFSC) Ltd, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the National Stock Exchange of India Ltd (NSE) has appointed BSO, a global pioneering infrastructure and connectivity provider as its 1st official international approved connectivity partner i.e. International Network Carrier (INC).
- Objective: To meet increased market demand and support trading firms with secure, low-latency access to the rapidly emerging markets.
- The partnership will enable the Asian, European and American trading firms to access the Indian market via BSO’s global network.
- It will also enable the international trading members to use the connectivity to provide trading access to their clients through the Segregated Nominee Account Provider (SNAP) framework.
About NSE International Exchange (NSE IFSC) Ltd:
The NSE IFSC, which is situated in GIFT-City was launched as a global trading platform to offering easy access for foreign investors to make all transactions in US dollars.
Establishment – 2016
Headquarters – Gandhinagar, Gujarat
>>Read Full News
RBL bank selects AWS to Strengthen its AI capabilitiesRBL Bank (formerly known as Ratnakar Bank Ltd) has selected Amazon Web Services (AWS), the Cloud Computing arm of Amazon as its Preferred Cloud Provider to strengthen its Artificial Intelligence (AI)-based Banking Solutions and bring digital transformation at the bank.
- RBL Bank is investing in AI capabilities to implement use cases across multiple segments, including risk, customer service, Human Resources (HR) and operations.
- The bank will utilize Amazon’s Machine Learning (ML) service ‘Amazon Textract’ to extract text, handwriting, and scanned documents from the bank’s Risks and Operations division to predict default risk.
- As part of RBL Bank’s larger AI roadmap, RBL Bank’s AI Centre of Excellence partnered with AWS to build, train, and deploy ML models.
About RBL Bank
Established in 1940
MD & CEO – Vishwavir Ahuja
Headquarters – Mumbai, Maharashtra
Tagline – Apno ka Bank
About Amazon Web Services (AWS)
CEO- Adam Selipsky
Headquarters – Seattle, United States of America
NEDFi signs MoU with FINER to promote Entrepreneurship in North EastNorth Eastern Development Finance Corporation Ltd (NEDFi) has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Federation of Industries of North Eastern Region (FINER) to promote entrepreneurship, generate employment and create empowerment of weaker sections.
- NEDFi celebrated its 26th Foundation Day on 9th August, 2021. It has provided loans to over 7000 projects in 8 states of North-Eastern Region (NER).
- Chandra Mohan Patowary, Assam’s Minister for Industries and Commerce inaugurated a ‘Clearance Sale of Artisanal Products of NER’ at NEDFi House in Dispur.
- The main objective of the sale is to provide market linkage to artisans and weavers of NER. The products of Assam State Rural Livelihood Mission (ASRLM) clusters and North East Handicrafts and Handlooms Corporation (NEHHDC) and artisans of North East will be available.
About North Eastern Development Finance Corporation Ltd (NEDFi)
CMD – PVSLN Murty
Head office – Dispur, Assam
About Federation of Industry & Commerce of North Eastern Region (FINER)
President– Pabitra Buragohain
Head office – Guwahati, Assam
ECONOMY & BUSINESS
HCL Became the Fourth-largest IT company by M-Cap in India; TCS Tops
In August 2021, HCL Technologies Ltd became the 4th most valuable(Market Capitalization-M Cap) India-centric information technology (IT) services company by overtaking Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation.
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Ltd, the largest IT services company leads the list followed by Infosys Ltd and Wipro Ltd.
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
Nagaland Won 7 TRIFED’s Van Dhan Awards 2020-2021Nagaland has won 7 Van Dhan Awards 2020-2021 for its outstanding performance in various categories. The state topped in 3 categories, Best Survey State, Best Training State and the most number of Van Dhan Vikas Clusters(VDVKCs).
The awards were announced by Arjun Munda, Union Minister of Tribal Affairs, during the 34th Foundation day of the Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation of India (TRIFED).
- The Van Dhan Awards was instituted by the TRIFED to recognise Van Dhan Self Help Groups (VDSHG), VDVKCs, tribal artisans, forest produce gatherers and people working for them, for their achievements and contributions.
- The awards were given under various categories such as the implementation of MSP for Minor Forest Produce (MFP), Van Dhan Yojana, adoption of digital technology, innovation and creativity, sales generated, training and number of VDVK clusters established.
- Click here for the complete list of awardees
Governor– Ravindra Narayan Ravi
National Park– Ntangki National Park
Wildlife Sanctuary– Fakim Wildlife Sanctuary; Puliebadze Wildlife Sanctuary; Rangapahar Wildlife Sanctuary
>>Read Full News
APPOINTMENTS & RESIGNATIONS
RK Vishnoi Assumed Charge as CMD of THDCILRK Vishnoi assumed the charge as the Chairman and Managing Director (CMD) of THDC India Limited(THDCIL), with immediate effect. He succeeds Vijay Goel who held the additional changes of CMD since May 2021.
- THDCIL is a joint venture between NTPC and Uttar Pradesh government.
- RK Vishnoi has been serving as the Director(Technical), THDCIL since September 2019.
About RK Vishnoi:
i.RK Vishnoi has been working in THDCIL since 1989 and has served in various capacities. He became a general manager in 2013 and was later elevated as the Executive Director in 2016.
ii.He has contributed as a member of the World Bank Expert Group to discuss various issues and constitute guidelines in respect of contracts during various interactions with the World Bank.
iii.He represents India in the International Commission on Large Dams for the Technical Committee on Seismic Safety of Dams.
About THDC India Limited(THDCIL):
CMD– RK Vishnoi
Headquarters– Rishikesh, Uttarakhand
THDCIL was registered as a Public Limited Company in July 1988.
RBI Ropes in Olympian Neeraj Chopra for Cyber Frauds Awareness CampaignReserve Bank of India(RBI) roped in Olympic gold medalist, Athlete (Javelin) Neeraj Chopra for its new public awareness campaign against digital banking frauds.
- As a part of the campaign, Neeraj Chopra urges people not to disclose details such as one-time password(OTP), Card Verification Value(CVV) number and ATM PIN in front of others.
Cashify appointed Actor Rajkumar Rao as its 1st brand ambassador:
Cashify, formerly ReGlobe, the trademark of Manak Waste Management Private Limited, has appointed Bollywood actor Rajkumar Rao as its first brand ambassador.
Cashify is a re-commerce marketplace, which offers a platform to resell old or used electronic gadgets.
- Rajkumar Rao has signed a multi-year contract with Cashify.
About Reserve Bank of India:
Governor- Shaktikanta Das
Headquarters- Mumbai, Maharashtra
The Reserve Bank of India was established on April 1, 1935, under the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934.
>>Read Full News
BOOKS & AUTHORS
“Balakot Air Strike: How India Avenged Pulwama” New Book Authored by Manan BhattManan Bhatt a veteran of the Indian Navy, has authored a new book titled “Balakot Air Strike: How India Avenged Pulwama”. The book published by Garuda Prakashan provides a detailed account of the Pulwama terror attack in the Kashmir Valley and the subsequent Balakot Air-Strike.
- The book features every detail from the moments before the Pulwama attack to the Balakot airstrike and the events that took place in those 12 days.
Pulwama Terror Attack:
i.On 14th February 2019, a Jaish suicide bomber attacked the CRPF vehicle at Pulwama, Jammu & Kashmir of which around 40 personnel were martyred.
ii.The responsibility for the attack was claimed by Pakistan based terror group Jaish-e-Mohammed.
12 days after the Pulwama attack, on 26th February 2021, the Balakot air strike piloted 12 Mirage 2000 fighter jets that violated the Line of Control (LoC) in the Muzaffarabad sector and attacked the Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM) terror camp in Balakot, Pakistan.
About Manan Bhatt:
i.Manan Bhatt from Rajkot, Gujarat, has served onboard Frigates and Corvettes during his 15 years of service in the Indian Navy.
ii.He has served in Operation Talwar, during the Kargil War and Operation Parakram.
iii.He also served at the integrated headquarters of Defence and Defence Research and Organisation.
World Biofuel Day 2021 – August 10 World Biofuel Day is annually observed across the globe on 10th August to create awareness about the importance and significance of non-fossil fuels as a substitute for conventional fossil fuels.
Biofuels are renewable, biodegradable and sustainable sources of energy that can reduce the dependency on fossil fuels and promote clean energy.
World Biofuel Day in India:
i.World Biofuel Day has been observed by the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas(MoPNG), Government of India since 2015.
ii.The day highlights the endeavours of the government in the biofuel sector.
iii.The oil and gas companies under the aegis of MoPNG, celebrate World Biofuel day with the theme “Biofuels for Sustainability and Rural Income”.
i.The World Biofuel day honours Sir Rudolf Christian Karl Diesel, inventor of the diesel engine, who successfully operated the mechanical engine with peanut oil on 9th August 1893.
ii.With that invention, Rudolf was able to predict the possibility of replacing the crude oil with vegetable oil.
About Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas(MoPNG):
Union Minister– Hardeep Singh Puri (Rajya Sabha – Uttar Pradesh)
Minister of State– Rameswar Teli (Constituency- Dibrugarh, Assam)
>>Read Full News
World Lion Day 2021 – August 10 World Lion Day is annually observed across the globe on 10th August to create awareness about the Lions(Panthera leo), and to educate people about the challenges faced in the conservation and protection of lions.
The idea of World Lion Day was initiated by wildlife filmmakers Dereck and Beverly Joubert, the co-founders of National Geographic Society’s Big Cats Initiative.
i.At present, the lions are found in Africa, south of the Sahara desert and in Gir National Park in Gujarat, India.
ii.Tanzania has the highest number of Lions with 8176, followed by South Africa with 2,070 lions, Kenya with 1,825, while Zimbabwe has 1,709.
iii.Gir National Park and Wildlife Sanctuary is the only abode of the Asiatic lion.
>>Read Full News
Current Affairs Today (AffairsCloud Today)
|S.no||Current Affairs 11 August 2021|
|1||RBI enhanced Collateral Free Loans to SHGs under DAY-NRLM to Rs 20 lakh from Rs 10 Lakh|
|2||PM Launched NMEO-OP Mission to Achieve Self-Reliance in Edible Oils; PM Released 9th Installment of PM-KISAN|
|3||“AL-MOHED AL-HINDI-2021” – 1st ever Naval Exercise between India & Saudi Arabia|
|4||Gurkhas will not be Prosecuted under Citizenship Act, 1955: Assam Cabinet|
|5||India to host 1st India Internet Governance Forum 2021|
|6||INS Khanjar becomes the 1st Indian Navy Ship to call at Heritage Port of Gopalpur, Odisha|
|7||India’s 1st Heart Failure Biobank Inaugurated at SCTIMST, Kerala|
|8||G20 Research Ministers’ meeting 2021 held in Trieste Italy; MoS Education Subhas Sarkar attended virtually|
|9||Equitas SFB Launched Fintech Accelerator Programme – ‘Equitech’|
|10||IIA, GIFT City Signed MoU to Promote Fintech for Insurance Companies|
|11||ADB ties up with IIFL Home Fin for Green Housing|
|12||IDFC FIRST Bank Signed MoU with Indian Navy to offer Honour FIRST Defence Account|
|13||NSE IFSC Appointed BSO as its 1st International Connectivity Partner to Connect Global Investors|
|14||RBL bank selects AWS to Strengthen its AI capabilities|
|15||NEDFi signs MoU with FINER to promote Entrepreneurship in North East|
|16||HCL Became the Fourth-largest IT company|
|17||Nagaland Won 7 TRIFED’s Van Dhan Awards 2020-2021|
|18||RK Vishnoi Assumed Charge as CMD of THDCIL|
|19||RBI Ropes in Olympian Neeraj Chopra for Cyber Frauds Awareness Campaign|
|20||“Balakot Air Strike: How India Avenged Pulwama” New Book Authored by Manan Bhatt|
|21||World Biofuel Day 2021 – August 10|
|22||World Lion Day 2021 – August 10|