Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Reasoning Section in AffairsCloud.com.Here we are creating Best question samples from Blood Relation with explanation, which is common for all the IBPS,SBI ,LIC ADO,SSC CGL and other competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in bank exams !!!
Questions Penned by Yohit
- A introduced B as the son of the son of the father of her uncle. How is A related to B.
d) sister-in-lawAnswer – b) sister
Solution: U is uncle, B-f is father of B and F is father of uncle and B-f
- Rakesh introduced priya as the sister of the father of my mother’s son . How is priya related to rakesh ?
d) wifeAnswer – a) Aunt
- (Q3 – Q6) In a family of 6 members P,Q,R,S,T and U, there are two married couples. P and U are married to each other. P and U have 2 children T and Q. Q a male is married to R and has one daughter S.
How is R related to P.
c) daughter in law
d) sonAnswer – c) daughter in law
Solution: In square box- male members. In circle – female members. Open letters – sex undetermined
- What is the relation between T and R.
a) T is the brother in law of R
b) T is the sister in law of R
c) Either a or b
d) Cannot be determinedAnswer – c) Either a or b
- How is S related to T.
d) none of theseAnswer – b) NeiceSolution:
- If P is a male, then how U is related to R.
a) Mother in law
b) father in law
d) Sister in lawAnswer – a) Mother in law
- (Q7 – Q10)Read the following infromation and answer the following questions
A + B means ‘A is the father of B’
A- B means ‘A is the husband of B’
A*B means ‘A is the sister of B’
A%B means ‘A is the brother of B’
[email protected] means ‘A is the mother of B’
What is the relation of A with D in ‘A+B*C-D’?
b) Father in law
c) mother in law
d) none of theseAnswer – b) Father in law
- What is the relation of C with B in ‘A-B*[email protected]’.
e) can’t be determinedAnswer – e) can’t be determined
Solution:C may be male or female.
- What should be placed in place of question mark in ‘A * D? P – R ‘so that R becomes daughter in law of D.
e) Both @ and +Answer – e) Both @ and +
Solution: D will be female if @ is put and D will be male if + is put in place of question mark.
- How many male members are there in the expression P + Q – R * S @ T.
d) fourAnswer – b) two
Solution:P and Q are males
Note : Dear Friends if u know an alternate methods or shortcuts related to any chapter, you can share here.