Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Reasoning Section in AffairsCloud.com.Here we are creating Best question samples from Blood Relation with explanation, which is common for all the IBPS,SBI ,LIC ADO,SSC CGL and other competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in bank exams !!!
Questions Penned by Yohit
- A introduced B as the son of the son of the father of her uncle. How is A related to B.
- Rakesh introduced priya as the sister of the father of my mother’s son . How is priya related to rakesh ?
- (Q3 – Q6) In a family of 6 members P,Q,R,S,T and U, there are two married couples. P and U are married to each other. P and U have 2 children T and Q. Q a male is married to R and has one daughter S.
How is R related to P.
c) daughter in law
- What is the relation between T and R.
a) T is the brother in law of R
b) T is the sister in law of R
c) Either a or b
d) Cannot be determined
- How is S related to T.
d) none of these
- If P is a male, then how U is related to R.
a) Mother in law
b) father in law
d) Sister in law
- (Q7 – Q10)Read the following infromation and answer the following questions
A + B means ‘A is the father of B’
A- B means ‘A is the husband of B’
A*B means ‘A is the sister of B’
A%B means ‘A is the brother of B’
A@B means ‘A is the mother of B’
What is the relation of A with D in ‘A+B*C-D’?
b) Father in law
c) mother in law
d) none of these
- What is the relation of C with B in ‘A-B*P@C’.
e) can’t be determined
- What should be placed in place of question mark in ‘A * D? P – R ‘so that R becomes daughter in law of D.
e) Both @ and +
- How many male members are there in the expression P + Q – R * S @ T.
Note : Dear Friends if u know an alternate methods or shortcuts related to any chapter, you can share here.