Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Banking awareness section in Affairs cloud, which is common for all the IBPS,SBI exam and other Banking exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in exams !!
Click here to View Banking Concept Page
Click here to View Banking Awareness Quiz Page
- Which committee is heading the conversion of Urban Cooperative Banks into Regular Banks?
A. R Gandhi
B. H R Khan
C. Urjit R. Patel
D. S. S. MundraA. R Gandhi
- How many entities have been barred recently for trading, buying, selling or dealing in the securities markets, either directly or indirectly by Securities and Exchange Board of India for manipulating markets and evading taxes?
D. 45C. 59
- The announcement of Bank holidays on 2nd and 4th Saturday will be effective from-
A. 31st August 2015
B. 1st September 2015
C. 30th August 2015
D. 30th September 2015B. 1st September 2015
- When the conversion rate of our currency goes high in compared to other currency , it is known as-
A. Rupee Appreciation
B. Rupee Devaluation
C. Rupee Demodulation
D. Rupee DepreciationD. Rupee Depreciation
- In which of the following market does devaluation of currency happen?
A. Fixed exchange rate
B. Floating exchange rate
C. Pegged exchange rate
D. Either A or BA. Fixed exchange rate
- Which of the following is not the function of Payment bank?
A. Issue of ATM /Debit card
B. Issue of Credit Card
C. Accepts Deposites
D. Provides remittancesB. Issue of Credit Card
- At Present, What is the maximum amount that a payment bank can accept from a depositer?
A. Rs.5 lakhs
B. Rs.1 lakh
C. Rs.2 lakhs
D. Rs.75000B. Rs.1 lakh
- M-wallet (mobile wallet) application called Buddy lauched by which of the following bank?
B. State bank of Travancore
D. SBID. SBI
- Which of the following will be the co-investor for India Aspiration Fund (IAF) and SIDBI Make In India Loan For Enterprises (SMILE),funds launched by SIDBI?
C. SBI Finance
D. Tech MB. LIC
- Which of the following Indian company sets it record to be the first comapany to over take its parent company in terms of ‘market valuation’?
A. Mahindra & Mahindra
B. Tata Motors
C. Ashok Leyland
D. Maruti suzukiD. Maruti suzuki
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification