Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Banking awareness section in Affairs cloud, which is common for all the IBPS,SBI exam and other Banking exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in exams !!
- The sheet of record which contains all monetary transaction between an country and the rest of the world is called –
A. Balane of trade
B. Balance of Payment
C. Balance sheet
D. Export-Import DataB. Balance of Payment
- The inflation led by rising food prices caused by increased demand for
agricultural commodities is called –
D. DeflationC. Agflation
- A money market instrument used most often in India, that represents an
obligation between a borrower and lender, which can be traded in the secondary market is called as-
A. promissory notes
D. certificate of depositeC. CBLO
- What does ‘L’ stands for in term CBLO?
D. LicenceB. Lending (Collateralized Borrowing & Lending Obligation)
- Which commitee has been set up to examine the un-claimed amount in PPF, post office and saving schemes?
A. H devaraj Committee
B. H R Khan Committee
C. GopalKrishna Committee
D. k V Kamath PanelB. H R Khan Committee
- Financial services at affordable costs to the sections of disadvantaged and
low-income group of society is called as-
A. Financial Inclusion
B. Fiancial Stability
D. Good tradeA. Financial Inclusion
- Retail banking sector is not not characterized by which of the following?
A. Multiple products
B. Multiple Channels of distribution
C. Multiple Brands
D. Mutiple consumer groupsC. Multiple Brands
- Which of the following type of budgeting being used in India?
A. Balanced Budget
B. Zero base Budget
C. Receipts Budget
D. All of the aboveD. All of the above
- Find the correct match of finance organization and their headquarters?
B. RBI-New Delhi
C. IMF- NewYork
D. IDA- GenevaA. ADB-Manila
- Currency chest, which have stocks of notes and coins are authorized branches of-
B. Scheduled bank
D. Foreign Bank with Indian branches.B. Scheduled bank