American magazine Forbes has released 2016 “Asia’s 50 Power Businesswomen” list featuring business women from 14 countries, including China, Indonesia, Australia, Vietnam, Thailand, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, Philippines and New Zealand.
- In accordance with the list, 8 Indian women have made their mark in the list of 50 women leaders which is topped by Reliance Foundation Chairperson Nita Ambani (52).
Here are the Indian businesswomen who have made the cut in the latest list
|1||Nita Ambani||Reliance Foundation Chairperson|
|2||Arundhati Bhattacharya||Chairperson of State Bank of India|
|14||Mu Sigma||CEO Ambiga Dhiraj|
|16||Dipali Goenka||CEO Welspun India|
|18||Vinita Gupta||CEO Lupin|
|22||Chanda Kochhar||ICICI Bank Managing Director|
|26||Vandana Luthra||VLCC Health Care Founder|
|28||Kiran Mazumdar Shaw||Biocon Founder|
About Nita Ambani
1963 born is an Indian businesswoman, educationist, philanthropist and a sports enthusiast. She is a wife of industrialist Mukesh Ambani.
- She is a founder & chairperson of Reliance Foundation, Dhirubhai Ambani International School and Football Sports Development Limited.
- She is the inspiring architect of the Mumbai Indians team, which won the Champions League T20 in 2011 and 2013 and the Indian Premier League in 2013 and 2015.
- She has started many initiatives for the welfare of the society.
- A month back, she was conferred with Maharashtrian Youth Icon Award 2016 by Lokmat.
Initiation – 1917
Headquarter – United States
Editor in chief – Steve Forbes
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification