Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Quantitative Aptitude section in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample FromData Intrepretation that is important for all the competitive exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in exams !!
I.Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions
Percentage of students enrolled in different activities in a School
Total no of students 4000
Percentage of no of boys involved in these activities out of total no of boys(2800)
- What is the approximate % of Girls in the School ?
E.None of theseAnswer – B. 30%
% = [4000 – 2800/4000]*100
= 1200*100/4000 = 30%
- What is the ratio of the number of boys enrolled in singing to that of girls enrolled in Singing. If % of boys enrolled in Singing is 4% less than the no of boys enrolled in Craft ?
E.None of theseAnswer –C. 14:11
No of students enrolled in singing = 20*4000/100 = 800
No of boys in singing = 16*2800/100 = 448
No of girls in singing = 800 – 448 = 352
448:352 = 56 : 44 = 14 : 11
- How many boys are enrolled in dancing and singing together, if the % of boys students enrolled in dancing is twice the % of total no of students enrolled in dancing?
E.None of theseAnswer –A. 1400
No of boys in dancing = 34*2800/100 = 952
No of boys in singing = 448
Total = 952 + 448 = 1400
- What is the difference between the total no students enrolled in swimming to the no of girls enrolled in swimming, if the no of students enrolled in swimming is 10% more than the no of students enrolled in drawing ?
E.None of theseAnswer –D. 336
No of students in swimming = 24% = 24*4000/100 = 960
No of girls in swimming = 960 – [2800*12/100] = 960-336 = 624
Diff = 960-624 = 336
- What is the total number of girls enrolled in drawing and craft together, If % of total no of students enrolled in Craft is twice the % of students enrolled in Drawing ?
E.None of theseAnswer –A. 616
Girls in drawing & Craft = 560-504 + 1120 – 560 = 56 + 560 = 616
II.Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions.
In a class of 50 students 26% students play only cricket, 18% students play only Badminton. 10% students play only football, 20% students play only badminton and cricket, 12% students play only cricket and football and 8% students play only football and badminton. 6% students play all three games.
- Total how many students play Badminton ?
E.None of theseAnswer – A. 26
B = 10+3+4+9 = 26
- How many student play both Badminton and Football ?
E.None of theseAnswer – C. 4
- Find the total number no of students play only Cricket and Football ?
E.None of theseAnswer – A. 18
13+5 = 18
- Total number of students play cricket is how much % less than the total no of students ?
E.None of theseAnswer – D. 36%
C total = 13+10+3+6 = 32
% = [50-32/32]*100 = 18*100/50 = 36%
- Find the ratio of total no of students play only badminton, football , both football and badminton together to the no of student play only cricket, football and badminton ?
E.None of theseAnswer – C. 2:3
9+4+5 : 13+9+5 = 18:27 = 2:3