Number One T20 Batsman:
Indian Test Captain Virat Kohli kept his Performance at the top helped his side into the semifinals of the World Twenty20 after defeating Australia, has replaced Aaron Finch as the number one batsman in the latest ICC T20 rankings.
- The Delhi born right hander keep millions of Indians world Cup hope alive who averages 92 after scoring 184 runs in four matches at a strike-rate of over 132, had entered the tournament 24 points.
- England middle order batting great Joe Root has rocketed 38 places to career-high 11th after scoring 168 runs in four matches at a strike-rate of 150.
Number one Bowler:
- West Indies right-arm leg-spin bowler,Samuel Badree has displaced Indian off-spinner Ravichandran Ashwin to return to the number-one position.
- Badree has taken six wickets in four matches to date, while Ashwin has dropped to third place.
Number One Team:
- Number-one ranked India will go head to head with third- ranked West Indies in Mumbai on Thursday, while in the first semi-final in Delhi while second-ranked New Zealand will square-off against fifth-ranked England.
- India has retained their pre-tournament ranking as well as points, while the West Indies have gained two points to move to 120.
- New Zealand, who has been the only unbeaten side in the competition so far, has earned six points to rise to 122 and have consequently moved up two places to second.