Tata Consultancy Services (TCS):
- It is a leading IT services, consulting and business solutions organization, today announced the launch of a new Next-Gen Technology Solutions Center of Excellence (CoE).
- The state-of-the-art NextGen Technology Solutions COE is spread across 10,000 sq. ft. and is located at the TCS Hyderabad Campus. The COE has a dedicated team of over 200 R&D engineers.
- The primary focus of the NextGen Technology Solutions COE is on emerging communication technologies such as SDN, NFV, 5G and WLAN.
- Another area of focus for this COE is to create innovative technology solutions for the areas such as Man-Machine interface, Context-aware systems and resource constrained devices.
Key Features of Next-Gen Technology Solutions COE:
- It will create innovative technology solutions for the connected world in areas such as Man-Machine interface, Context-aware systems and resource constrained devices.
- It will participate in various industry forums and standards bodies in defining the future standards.
- It will collaborate with various partners such as leading Academic Institutes and open source communities to shape up the evolution and adoption of next-generation technologies.