Welcome to Online English in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample in one word substitutions, which is common for the SSC CGL & Some other SSC exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in exams !!!
In the following questions, out of four alternatives, choose the one which can be substituted for the given words/sentence.
- A room leading into a large room or hall
- Just punishment for wrong doing
- A person who just started learning
- Printed notice of somebody’s death
- A low-area storm with high winds rotating about a centre of low atmospheric pressure
- A government in which all religious are honoured
- A place where government/public records are kept
- Living together a man and woman without being married to each other
- Too much official formality
- Dry weather with no rainfall