TN Gopakumar Editor-in-Chief of Asianet News and Veteran journalist at the age of 58 passes away due to cardiac arrest in Thiruvananthapuram. He was the receiver of the Kerala Sahitya Akademi award for his book ‘Suchindrum Rekhakal’.
About TN Gopakumar Life
- N. Gopakumarwas born in 1957 at Shuchindram Kanyakumari India.
- He began his career with Indian Express.
- He also evolved as a journalist through tenures inMathrubhumi, News Time, Statesman, BBC and ‘The independent’.
- He was popularly known for his weekly show on the channel “Kannaadi” (mirror) which he produced and anchored for more than two decades.
- He receives several awards including the Kerala Sahithya Academy award.
- He gives his best to the literature and cinema of Malayalam.
- He was also a mimicry artist in Kerala.
- Gopakumar wrote more than fourteen books.
- He also achieve 2011 award for the best travelogue in Malayalam due to unique style of presentation and deep-bass voice gave him a famous position.
About his Personal life
- He had two siblings- T.N. Vijayam and T.N. Sreekumar and he was married to Heather Gopakumar
- He has two daughters Gayathri and Kaveri.
- He also works as a director in Jeevan Masai Starring- Nedumudi Venu, Kavya Madhavan
- Capital of Kerala– Thiruvananthapuram
- Chief Minister of Kerala- Oommen Chandy
- CPM state secretary -Kodiyeri Balakrishnan