SBI CLERK MAIN exam 2016 started today in two shifts.
According to our readers, we found mixed reviews about the exam. The overall exam was moderate. General Awareness was easy. No Computer questions were asked.
The students were not allowed to chose the sections self. There was a order as: GA>English>Reasoning>Quant, and the next section got unlocked only when you the time of first section completes.
Click here to read general knowledge questions asked in Shift I.
Here we are posting the complete exam review section wise.
|Section||Total Ques.||Max. Marks||Level of Difficulty||Good Attempts|
|English||40||40||Easy to Moderate||28-30|
The section was moderate. There were no syllogism questions. The topics were
- Input/Output (easy) – 5 questions
- Circular arrangement (eight floors) – 5 questions
- Row arrangement (6 seating north n south) – 5 questions
- Puzzle (linear srrangement with blood relation)– 5 questions
- 1 more Puzzle – 5 questions
- Inequalities (with symbols) – 5 questions
- Alphabet coding (symbols n numbers with conditions) – 5 questions
- Coding-decoding – 5 questions
- Data sufficiency – 5 questions
- Blood relation – 3 questions
- Some diagram based (traingle and dot symbol something) – 2 questions
The section was moderate. One geometry question was there (based on pythagoras theorem). No trigonometry (sin, cos types).
- Data Interpretation (line graph, table chart, pie chart, paragraph) – 2 sets (10 questions)
- Simplification & approximation – 10 questions
- Number series – 5 questions
- Quadratic equations – 5 questions
- Data Sufficiency – 5 questions
- Questions from other topics (Percentages, Mensuration, Time and Work, CI/SI, Averages, Boat n Stream, boat, Profit/Loss, probability, etc.) – 15 questions
The topics asked were
- Reading Comprehension – 2 passage (15 questions)
- Cloze test – 10 questions
- Grammatical/spelling errors – 5 questions
- Parajumbles – 5 questions
- Fillers (2 different sentence with same answer in both)– 5 questions
General Awareness Section:-
This section was easy who prepared well. No marketing questions as you all were asking. The current affairs questions were only of last 3-4 months, only 1-2 from January and February. The exam asks for static GK also, and same was asked this time also. Check the questions asked – link provided above.
No question of Computer was asked.
General Awareness Questions asked in SBI Clerk Main 2016 – 25/06/2016 (Shift I)
All the Best!!!