Lyricist Sameer Anjaan (Shitala Pandey) had been entered in the Guinness Book of World Records for writing the most inexhaustible number of songs in Bollywood.
- He become the first ever lyricist to enter the Guinness Book of World Records.
- He was awarded for writing most number of Bollywood movies songs.
- He had written 3,524 songs for 650 films in the last 30 years.
- The award show was organized at hotel Sun N Sand in Mumbai.
- This is the first time when a lyricist had been awarded with Guinnes book record.
About Lyricist Sameer Anjaan
- Sameer Anjaan was born on 24 February 1958.
- He is an Indian lyricist, write songs inHindi language films.
- He had won three Filmfare Awards.
- He started his career as a lyricist in 1983 with Bekhabar.
- He won two additional Filmfare Awards in 1993 and 1994 one for the song “Teri Umeed Tera Intezaar” from the movie Deewana, and second for the song “Ghunghat Ki Aad” from Hum Hain Rahi Pyaar Ke. In 1998.
- He also wonZee Cine Award for the “Kuch Kuch Hota Hai” from Kuch Kuch Hota Hai.
- Some of his most successful songs include songs in films likeBeta, Saajan, Raja Babu, Coolie No. 1, Raja Hindustani, Anjaam, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Fiza, Dhadkan, Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham, Devdas, Raaz, Dil Hai Tumhaara,Ishq Vishk, Tere Naam, Asambhav, Fida, No Entry, Aksar, Dhoom 2, Saawariya, Race, Damadamm!, Housefull 2, Rowdy Rathore, Son of Sardaar, Dabangg 2 and more.