Information & Broadcast Minister (I&B) had released the ‘India 2016‘ and ‘Bharat 2016 Reference Annual‘ books.The Bharat 2016 and India 2016 Reference Annual books give a complete publication of country’s progress in different fields.
- The Key feature like of development from rural to urban, industry to infrastructure, science and technology, art and culture, economy, health, defence, education and mass communication are covered in the book.
- The books include sections on general knowledge, current affairs, sports and important events which help the students for competitive exams.
- These books also provide the complete information about the country its States and Union Territories including functioning of the Government and the economy.
- Detailed information on various government schemes and projects of Government and its various departments is also given in these books.
- The electronic edition for both these books was also initiated concurrently with the print version for the first time.
- The E versions will be cheaper and easier to store and will be priced at 75% of the print book cost.
About Information & Broadcast Ministry
- The Ministry of Information and Broadcast(I&B) is a branch of the Government of India.
- Itis an apex body for formulation and organization of the rules and regulations and laws relating to information, broadcasting, the press and films in India.
- I&B is responsible for the supervision of Prasar Bharati.
- TheCentral Board of Film Certification is the other important body under I&B being responsible for the ruling of motion pictures shown in India.
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting – Arun Jaitley
AffairsCloud Recommends Oliveboard Mock Test
AffairsCloud Ebook - Support Us to Grow
Govt Jobs by Category
Bank Jobs Notification