Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Reasoning section in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample From all topics , which are Important for upcoming IBPS exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in exams !!
1-2: Read the information carefully and answer the following questions:
If A + B means A is the father of B.
If A × B means A is the sister of B
If A $ B means A is the wife of B.
If A % B means A is the mother of B.
If A / B means A is the son of B.
- What should come in place of question mark to establish that J is brother of T
in the expression?
J / P % H ? T % L
C) Either / or ×
D) Either + or /A) ×
- Which of the given expressions indicates that M is daughter of D?
A) L % R $ D + T × M
B) L + R $ D + M × T
C) L % R % D + T / M
D) D + L $ R + M × TB) L + R $ D + M × T
- Statements: No toys are bugles. All bugles are windows. Some tigers are toys.
I. Some tigers are not bugles
II. All tigers are windows is a possibility
III. All toys are tigers.
IV. Some windows are toys.
A) None follows
B) Only I and II follow
C) Only III and IV follow
D) Only I and III followB) Only I and II follow
- Statements: Some doors are walls. All walls are floors. All floors are rooms. Some rooms are ceiling.
I. Some ceilings are not doors.
II. Some rooms are doors.
III. Some rooms are not walls.
IV. Some floors are doors.
A) Only I and II follow
B) Only II and III follow
C) Only II and IV follow
D) All followC) Only II and IV follow
- Statements: Some pianos are violins. Some violins are drums. All drums are guitars. No guitar is a flute.
I. Some guitars are pianos is a possibility.
II. Some drums are flutes.
III. Some flutes are not drums.
IV. No flute is a drum.
A) All follow
B) Only I, III and IV follows
C) Only I follows
D) Only either II or IV followsB) Only I, III and IV follows
- Statements: All plastics are glasses. Some glasses are wood. Some woods are metals. All metals are cloths.
I. Some cloths are woods.
II. Some woods are both cloths and glasses.
III. Some glasses are plastics.
IV. Some cloths are metals.
A) All follow
B) Only II and IV follow
C) Only either I or IV follows
D) None of theseD) None of these
- Statements: All fruits are leaves. Some leaves are trees. No tree is house.
I. Some houses are fruits
II. Some trees are fruits
III. No house is fruit
IV. Some fruits are not houses.
A) Only I follows
B) Only II follows
C) Only III follows
D) Only either I or III and IVfollowsD) Only either I or III and IV follows
- In which of the following expressions will the expressions ‘D ≥ B’ as well as ‘C > F’ be definitely true?
A) A ≥ B ≥ C > D = F
B) A < B ≤ C = D > F
C) A < B ≤ C ≤ D > F
D) A < B ≥ C = D > FB) A < B ≤ C = D > F
- A school bus driver starts from the school, drives 2 km towards North, takes a left turn and drives for 5 km. He then takes a left turn and drives for 8 km before taking a left turn again and driving for further 5 km. The driver finally takes a left turn and drives 1 km before stopping. How far and towards which direction should the driver drive to reach the school again?
A) 3km towards North
B) 7 km towards East
C) 6 km towards South
D) 5 km towards NorthD) 5 km towards North
- A, who is facing north, turns 90 degree in clockwise direction and then 135 degree in anticlockwise direction is she facing now?
D) South-westB) North-west