Hello Aspirants. Welcome to Online Reasoning section in AffairsCloud.com. Here we are creating question sample From all topics , which are Important for upcoming IBPS exams. We have included Some questions that are repeatedly asked in exams !!
1 – 5:
(A) only 1st follows
(B) only 2nd follows
(C) either 1st or 2nd
(D) neither 1st nor 2nd
(E) both 1st and 2nd
- Statements: All children are students. Some students are adults. All adults are workers.
I. Some students are workers
II. All children being adults is a possibility(E)
- Statements: Some books are poetry. All poetry is philosophy. Some philosophy is psychology.
I. Some books are philosophy
II. Some psychology is not philosophy(A)
As seen in second venn, all psycology being philosophy is a possibility so, Some psychology is not philosophy does not follow
- Statements: Some actors are dancers. All dancers are musicians. No musicinas are painters.
I. Some painters are actors
II. No painters are dancers(B)
- Statements: Some seas are rivers. All rivers are lakes. No lake is a mountain. Some mountains are hills
I. Some hills are not mountains
II. Some hills are not lakes(B)
- Statements: Some cars are buses. No truck is a bike. All buses are trucks. All bikes are scooters.
I. Some trucks are cars
II. All scooters being trucks is a possibility(A)
6-10: Eight friends A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H are sitting around a circular table in such a way that no two adjacent persons face the centre. Four of them are facing the centre.
A, who faces the centre, sits third to the right of F. E who faces the centre is not an immediate neighbor of F. D sits opposite A. Only one person sits between F and G. D sits second to the right of B. C is not an immediate neighbor of A.
- Who sits second to the left of B?
D) HB) A
- Which of the following will come in place of ?
GA EC BG CD ?
D) AHB) HE
- What is the position of E with respect to F
A) second to the right
B) fourth to the left
C) Third to the right
D) third to the leftD) third to the left
- Four of the five are alike in a certain way. Which does not belong to the group?
D. DD) D
- Which of the following is true regarding C?
A) C is an immediate neighbor of F.
B) C faces the centre
C) B sits third to the left of C
D) C sits exactly between E and DD) C sits exactly between E and D